NOTE:...I TURNED 20 👀❤❤(5TH OCTOBER 2020)

So I turned 20 two weeks ago and I would like to share what I was going through maybe this would help someone..

I was going through depression since 2019 December until on my birthday am a plus size person yes I have the curves but I felt like I was not pretty enough I was insecure about my body I thought maybe I should start drinking stuff to make me thin maybe start slimming pills trust me I had thought about it a lot of times but something always told me not to ....am an introvert I do have alot of friends you know school.. childhood friends ..people you meet on social media but I always pull back at some point wanting to be alone that I end up being comfortable and I start losing friends which some I end up reconnecting with but some I don't...am a person who hides her pain well am a joker I like making people happy I worry alot and i overthink alot ...

The morning on my birthday i received alot of birthday wishes people were posting my pictures some calling me.. to me I had it all planned out I told myself am not celebrating my birthday this year i will switch of my phone until the 6th but i couldn't do it after seeing the love i was receiving from people..and that's when I made I promise to my self

ALWAYS BE HAPPY,LOVE MYSELF, CORRECT MY WRONGS AND BE HONEST WITH HOW I FEEL (MY EMOTIONS )..HAVE FUN LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST TAKE CHANCES DON'T HOLD BACK IF I FALL I WILL DEFINITELY GET UP AND MOVE ON AND LEARN FROM IT.

Self love means loving who you are and accepting change in your life and not letting anyone control your life ...it also means being healthy being any size you want but look after yourself eat well exercise too stay fit and well and that to me is self love

Speak up If you start feeling depressed or low talk to someone you're important and loved always remember that..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤