Dreamland

Hellloooooo❤❤❤🌼Am back

CHANGES 🌼

I woke up alone in bed felt my left side it was cold meaning Delvin had woken up for some time that made me realize that the baby did not cry some thing is not right I went to check on them and what I saw made me smile, Delvin was shirtless was asleep while Trevor slept on his chest I walked out of the room quietly got my phone and snapped a picture setting it as my wallpaper I heard some movement saw that Trevor was waking up I picked him up started making funny faces he started laughing making Delvin to wake up Hey sorry I woke you up I said it is okay he gave me a peck I was blushing and he was smiling he looked sleepy so u told him to go sleep some more and wake up with energy, I changed Trevor's diaper gave him a bath which I must say we both took saving water and it was fun when I was changing had to put Trevor next to a sleeping delvin after getting dressed delvin took a bath and our day involved teaching Trevor different things, watching cartoons and eating junk it was getting late around 6 and delvin had to leave he went to Trevor to say bye my baby started crying delvin tried putting him down he cried more so I suggest he stayed the night again and let's just say he had many sleepovers I wish we can stay like this forever I think am falling In love.

Please do not forget to vote and comment ⚡