Chapter 16:Sabrina and Babies moving in

I told Del to leave for work he insisted on helping us but I know we okay, the trucks came took some of our stuff lemme talk to Melissa "Hey Mel I was wondering if you wanted to move into my house you and the baby " wait really? You not joking right cause if you are bitch ama fuck you up.. Hahahahaha no am not I left my keys under my doormat and my pass code is 05** try that and the gates will open I love you okay.. Thank you so much babe oh God thank you love you. After disconnecting the call I started unpacking my babies clothes they have some many toys shiii my dad and del's parents spoil them alot I was so into my work that I did not hear Del walking in I must say he looked HOT today and his all mine damn
"Hey bubu how was your day? "Bubu really Del whaat it is nice and cute am in a good mood so you lucky... I miss my babies.. Movie room watching the lion king am jealous thou and if I may ask why? I love that movie awuh.Ooohhkay am going to change "you look HOT today baby"if you continue saying that I do not think I will be able to hold myself cause trust me baby it is hard seeing a fine ass like yours walking around like Fuck baby noo what is fuck mami? why don't you ask your papa hmm am going to change.

Reaching the living room I had to stop and listen to Del's explanation "bunnie the meaning oh fuck is uuum when a woman meets a man and.. Ookkay stop baby fuck is a bad word do not listen to you dad go okay with Trevor. Really del? .. Whaat , Thank God you Handsome🚶.

Del's outfit

Melissa has a twin sister and her twin had a baby but she was treating her terribly after finding out me and del helped her finding the best lawyers she won the case and that is how baby marie  started living with her she is  6 and an adorable lit...

Melissa has a twin sister and her twin had a baby but she was treating her terribly after finding out me and del helped her finding the best lawyers she won the case and that is how baby marie started living with her she is 6 and an adorable little baby.

Please leave a comment 🌼

And please vote ❄