Chapter 20: Kidnap

Surprise two chapters or three who knows can't sleep😪 and it's around 1am and my ass can not sleep🚶.. So damn HOT😭

Anyway another update💃

Long chapter❗❗❗❗

Today am going back to work after working from home I think Trevor is happy going back to "school" like he says I have a daycare center in my building for those who can not afford enough money for a babysitter it is free no charge needed morning baby I looked at Delvin and he looked nice he was glowing😂
Delvin's outfit

Today am going back to work after working from home I think Trevor is happy going back to "school" like he says I have a daycare center in my building for those who can not afford enough money for a babysitter it is free no charge needed morning b...

And I must say I won and am lucky to have him in my love still can't believe am marrying him soon kidss! Let's go trish you are going to be late am coming mummy dropping trish was not hard like last time I did not cry I was strong.

After four meeting and alot of alot of caffeine I must say I was active when down floor to check on Trevor and have lunch with him Mummmmmyy! He was screaming when he saw me yes buddy having fun? Yes yes I made frien Stee he can not fully say words we getting there soon okay baby let's go have lunch Steve would you like to have lunch with me and trevor? Ye-ees okay sweetie come one even thou I was wearing heels carrying both babies was not that difficult than I thought, reached my office I gave them my homemade lasagna and juice after we finished eating they slept while I was working I received a phone call from trish 's school Hello ma'am umm hello we wanted to inform you that trish was taken by some couple and they held us gun point Whhaaatt!!! We are sorry calm down okay did you see their faces yes yes okay am coming now I called del explained everything and he called the police Mel had trevor I did not want him seeing any of this.

Good afternoon am officer dextor we talked to the lady whom you talked to earlier and we think we know them will get back to you in an hour waaaaiiiitttt you said in an what? Oh good luck officer brina is going psycho I said that in my mind "you think this is a joke hour? My baby is out there scared afraid and you telling me an hour you identified the kidnappers as her biological parents so you listen to me officer dextor we are going to go to the police station and you are going to go into your system find the last phone calls the made and check which was their last destination if not you won't like me" Ma'am are you threatening a police officer "so what if I am hmm what are you going to do" nothing please follow me poor man looked like he wanted to shit in his pants😂calm down del calm down near by officers looked scared too we reached the station they went into their system found out their hiding place , we reached the place Ok so we are going to divide and form four teams 10 that side 10 my side 10 the other and 10 here let's do our job cause that woman freaks me " officer dextor spoke they started searching I was just following had to leave brina with other cops outside I heard my baby crying and I know the police did too we broke the door and officer d shouting put your hands up you surrounded by the police and that is how they arrested the two fools and they looked high.

We reached the police cars and everything happened fast heels flying and two people entering the police car with busted lips let's just say am marrying a crazy person and it was HOT , thank you officer for the help you welcome sir but I must say your woman is brave she was not afraid to raise her voice and command and we followed damn am still scared of her have a good day sir
Reaching home trish was not letting us go so she and trevor slept with us she cried but after brina talking to her she looked alittle bit better and was not jumpy I hope my baby gets better.

Brina's office outfit

Please do not forget to comment 🌼