Chapter 25:Meeting Daniel

Hello am back had alot going on this past week but am back now will start updating more now anyway let's get it🤯

I'm five months pregnant and let's just say i look hot with everything going around our honeymoon,my pregnancy I haven't had time to visit my office so today is my first day and am nervous i know right am the boss damnit Delvin banned me on driving myself to work he hired a driver I know so extra🙄.

"Baby am leaving and i left the list on the table take good care of yourself and the kids" But baby you know i can take care of the kids without the list right ,Delvin hell no i don't last time i came home to a chocolate wall so try again🌝, okay am leaving I love you I told him ,Love you too Baby.

Reaching my office my employees looked happy seeing me which is weird but i like it I greeted them and went to my office "Hey girl how you doing I asked my bestfriend also my PA "Am doing alright lil mama and today you got your first meeting and our clients are already here so let's head to the conference room,my PA went in first I was on a call with "Mr I can do anything without the list" sure he can my ass, Am so sorry am late i told the board umm let's get started so this company want us to invest in their company as you already know me and delvin joined our companies so him and I are now the highest in the business world."Thank you for taking some time off and meet up with us after hearing your deal am sorry but we can't invest in your company I hope you understand" yes we do they answered and thank you for meeting up with us and i ended the meeting.

Brina someone wants to meet you should i send him in he was part of the clients ohh alright sure let him in
"Hello my name is daniel we met during the meeting " yes yes take a sit umm how can i help you "I was actually going to ask you on a date " you do know am married and pregnant right? So it doesn't matter your husband will not know "Get out of my office now OUT!!!! I was so furious that little fucker thinking am that cheap urgh some men are desperate and stupid.

"Hey baby am home" I felt small tiny feet on my leg looking down I saw a cute puppy and the first thing that came into my mind was what did the kids make him do DELVIN !!! Yes bunny bunch mama bear my little sexy Shortie explain i told him the kids said they get bored so I thought of getting a puppy you are going to potty train him good luck oh and someone asked me on a date I told him I know you answered something mean what did you say we don't need a lawyer right he joked shut up no we don't but his so annoying anyway forget about him we need to go shopping like now am craving for ice cream I will get the kids ready.

Delvin was carrying Trevor and had Max out little puppy ..while I had my mini me holding my hand while walking I felt someone pull me back and it was Daniel hey sweetcheeks what are you doing here stop touching me am here with my family stop it can't you see am with my daughter Baby are you okay Delvin asked am not that's the dude I was telling you about " leave my wife alone before I punch the one percent left of your looks " Man stop it we can share your before he could finish i heard the thumb sound and he was down with a broken noise oh well my man did warn him 😏

Before bed i felt like he was mad at me "hey baby are you mad at me cause you haven't said a word" No am not mad am just frustrated how am I going to protect you from all the hungry men i mean your pregnant and he did not care why you gotta be so hot "I love you and i don't care about any man I'm married to you and not them because i fell in love with you my perfect man, Okay i love you Let's us sleep Okay i love you lil mama goodnight ,Goodnight big daddy😂.

Don't forget to comment,vote and like💛