Chapter 17 : Trisha's first BTS concert

Surprise ‼️ ‼️....

Mummy umm can I ummm please umm what is it baby you can tell me everything I told Trisha so some girls are going to this concert with their parents oh really.. Yes mummy and the name of the band is BTS can we go okay let me but the tickets and let's go check them of YouTube to see how good they are okay mama.

Ooohhhh that one with the blue hair and deep voice is handsome but do not tell your father he is going to go crazy yum sweetie are those two in a relationship? That one what's the name again aah yes kookie and Mr handsome, I do not know maybe mami mmhm they seem close and inlove bit anyway as I was saying they are pretty good I think it was worth it buying the tickets remember when your dad comes you tell him he hates it when I spend my money and not his yeaas okay go okay with Trevor.

The day is finally here my baby's first concert and let me just say wowoow this place is packed anyway the concert started they know how to dance and sing wwooowwwow.. During singularity I couldn't take my eyes off taehyung he is really good and I can say we really had fun(never been to there concerts... so yes YouTube helps alot😂😂😂😂😂 Taekook fan 💃.. Bias V💕) after the show I had two happy babies and Mr grumpy "baby are you okay you do not seem happy why, am I not handsome I mean I can change my hair to blue so you can look at me with the gugugu eyes really gugu fine dreamy eyes my eyes are only for you and the way my heart races when am with you is a different pace that shows how much am inlove with you, so stop being grumpy Mr sexy, now you talking baby.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

please leave a comment 🌼

And please vote 🌼