Chapter 10: Confession of feelings and Date💋

Important Message :Self Love is important.. Learn to love yourself first then you will know how to love someone else❤

After buying everything that Trisha wanted and decorating her room brina left for work for an emergency meeting am now left with my two babies am working from home D-d-d-delvin! Trisha called yes sweety "can I watch cartoons with Trevor"? yes honey went into our room got a hyped Trevor and went to the living room so what do you want to watch? I remember one day some kids talking about a cartoon called paw patrols I never watch it before so I want to a-a-a-a a watch she answered sure let me put it in the middle of the show I asked Trisha if she wanted to start school she on my laps sitting next to Trevor screaming yes yes yes okay will talk to mommy okay yeas Thank you Daddy I froze it was the first time her calling me daddy and I was happy I kissed her forehead continued watching until we all fell asleep woke up to some kisses I looked up saw brina am back she said how was work? It was okay just got another deal dobe wooow amazing we should celebrate am cooking... Ohh nooo last time you almost burnt the house am not taking the chances we woke the babies up both happy mommy was home we ate and had to put the babies to bed Trisha wanted to sleep with her baby brother so we moved trevor's crib into her room.. So I thought maybe we should send to Trisha school I asked her and she said yes I told brina I love that idea and she kissed my cheek let me take you out tomorrow please just the two of us no kids.. Yes I love that idea we need some alone time.

Dropping off Trisha was so hard brina cried alot I did too but I was strong now am in my office getting ready for meeting and planning for our date tonight.. After dropping off the babies I took brina to this beautiful restaurant Lé fléà(ain't real) she looking stunning making me fall inlove with her more I think am ready to tell her how I feel about her.. Amm brina babe yes Del you look nervous are you okay am yes "I love you" what? She asked I said I love you.. am inlove with you and I want to make you mine I want to spoil you treat you like a queen you are so brina will you please be my lady.. Yes yes yes and I love you too let's go get our babies... Reaching home I asked brina the most important important questions are you okay with making love before or after? I love you and I want to keep myself until you put a ring on my figure I hope you understand if you do not think you can handle it you can also say... No no no I can wait that is how much I love you She was blushing goodnight and I love you.. Love you too.

Please do not forget to vote and comment 🌼