Chapter 1: Wakey Wakey

Well, here we are! So, for most of you who are kinda new to Wattpad, back in 2018 Smesh made this amazing story which was one of his first stories (And gave me inspiration to create my own stories, thanks dude!) that completely impressed me. But sadly back around July-August, this story just randomly disappeared... 

I hope you all enjoy it! Let's take a trip back down memory lane!

After the nightmares they experienced yesterday, Mario and Meggy managed to get a good nights sleep and woke up as birds chirped outside Meggy's apartment in Inkopolis.

Mario: *Yawn* Oh, boi! Another day to eat lotsa spaghetti!

Meggy: *Giggle* Morning, Mario.

Mario and Meggy were still holding hands, the two blushed at each other and shared a kiss.

Meggy: Thanks for staying over here, Mario. I really appreciate it.

Mario: You're welcome! I just hope the nightmares we had don't actually happen...

Meggy: Yeah... That was scary...

Mario hugged the inkling tightly, as she hugged her plumber boyfriend back.

Meggy: Heh heh...

Mario: But trust me, if Toadsworth did ever capture you, I would kick his ass so bad that he would not even be able to walk anymore.

Meggy: *Giggle* That'd be funny to watch.

Mario: Yep!

Mario looked at the time, as the time turned to 9:00 AM.

Mario: AH, SHIT! I better head home, Meggy. SMG4 and the others are gonna be wondering where I've been for the night. I'll just tell them that a plate of spaghetti came to life and I chased it until I got exhausted and fell asleep.

Meggy: Good excuse. See ya, Mario!

Mario: Bye bye!

Mario got dressed and walked out of the apartment, then jumped into the pipe leading back to the Mushroom Kingdom. The inkling held a photo of her and Mario close to her chest.

Meggy: I wonder what the future holds for us?

(So yeah, I know it's not the longest chapter, but the chapters in this story originally weren't that long, and two were about one-thousand words long, so it was a small story, but it's still an important part in not only Smesh's history, but pretty much the Multiverse's history since it inspired me to write my own fanfics and so forth with other awesome authors.)

(Also, I will be getting three parts out per day, so IXC chapters may be a little delayed for a few days.)

Anyways, lata! I'll see you all in the next chapter!