Chapter 10: Experimenting

Alright, again... This is going to be an awkward chapter, and it's probably the closest thing to a lemon I have ever written. (And probably the most awkwardest chapter I have even written in a book.)

After the schoolhouse crisis and another date, Mario and Meggy went back to their home and sat on the couch.

Mario: Phew... I'm tired after today... A lot happened.

Meggy: Same here, and I'm hungry. I'll go cook up some instant noodles for the both of us.

Mario: Okie dokie, Meggy.

Meggy walked into the kitchen and put two pots of instant noodles in the microwave, then the plumber got an idea.

Mario: Hmm... I'm one-hundred percent sure I saw Meggy blushing when I got naked earlier to take a leak on Baldi... Oh, I know! This will really relieve the stress from today.

Mario took his clothes off and started to dance on the couch. A couple of minutes later, Meggy walked back into the room.

Meggy: Alright, Mario! The instant noodles are done- W-WHOA!

Mario: Hmm?

Meggy stared at Mario's naked body, as she blushed madly again.

Mario: Hehehe! 

Meggy: *Thoughts: W-wow... He's so... Hot... And sexy...*

Meggy sat down next to Mario on the couch as they ate their instant noodles.

Mario: So, what do you think of this, Meggy?

Meggy: I-it's surprising... But... I actually like it...

Meggy blushed and scratched the back of her head, but got an idea.

Meggy: H-hey, M-Mario?

Mario: Hmm? Yes, Meggy...?

Meggy: I'll be back in a moment, sweetie...

Meggy blushed more and walked into the bathroom.

Mario: Huh? What are you doing, Meggy?

Mario ate a plate of spaghetti and waited, then Meggy walked out of the bathroom... Except she was naked.

Meggy: Hehe... W-what do you think, Mario? 

The plumber started to drool at the sight, and started to get a boner.

Meggy: *Giggle* Mario?

Mario: ...

Meggy: M-Mario?

Mario: *Nosebleed* Holy shit... That... Is... Awesome...

Meggy: Heh heh...

Mario kissed Meggy on the lips, as she covered her naked body with her hair while blushing.

Mario: Meggy, it's okay... No one else is here to see us...

Meggy was still a bit nervous, so Mario closed all of the curtains and turned the lights off.

Mario: There you go. No one can see us now. The only light we need is just the TV.

Meggy nodded and uncovered her naked body.

Mario: Hey, angel! You da sexi!

Meggy blushed and walked towards Mario.

Meggy: I never thought we would be staring at each other naked, Mario...

Mario: Heh heh, same here... I guess we really do have a lot in common... Our love of pasta, we love to joke around, and now... This. I love you, Meggy.

Meggy: I love you too, Mario...

The two shared a kiss and fell onto the couch.

Mario: *Muffled* Ohhh, Imma got a boner!

Meggy giggled, and they both began to make out on the couch. Hearts emerged from the couple as they continued to make out.

Mario: *Thoughts: I'm a lucky boi... I bet no one else will get as lucky as me with their waifus...*

Meggy: *Thoughts: Heh... I bet this will happen a lot more often. And I don't really care as long as I get to see Mario's hot body.*

The couple then French kissed and started to make lots of love. 

(Luigi: And then they all got super pregnant! The end!(Sorry I couldn't resist XD))

(Okay, that was a very interesting chapter to write, but goddamn was it awkward... Now I know how Smesh felt when he wrote this chapter in the OG story. Anyways, I'm gonna leave this lovely couple alone.)

Anyways, lata!