Final Chapter: The Truth Revealed

SMG4: We were actually in the middle of a party for my three-million subscriber special, so we were wondering if you wanted to join in after you two make your announcement.

Mario: Sure. We have been really absent around you guys lately, and I feel bad.

Meggy: I do too... You know, I don't know why we were so secretive... We thought you guys would hate this..

SMG4: No, not at all! 

Luigi: I'm happy you have someone to actually love, bro! I'm proud!

SMG4: And I am too! 

SMG4 patted Mario on the back and smiled.

Mario: Thanks, Glitchy.

SMG4 nodded, as the four walked into the castle.

Saiko: Oh, hey there.

Tari: Hello!

Bowser: Oh, you brought them here?

SMG4: Yes, and they... Have something to announce. 

Luigi: Yeah, and it is... Shocking.

Mario: *Sigh* Alright, you ready, Meggy?

Meggy: Yep...

Mario and Meggy got on top of a table as everyone walked over.

Fishy Boopkins: Ooooh, I wonder what this is about?

Saiko: Shut up and you'll see, baka!

Mario: Okay, so we're here to give you the answer to why we've been absent around all of you lately.

Meggy: Me and Mario... Are a couple.

B0b: NaNiIiIiIiIiIiI?!?!?!?!

Saiko: Wait, what?!

Tari: WOW!!!

Fishy Boopkins: Oh, that is so kawaii!

Bowser: ...Holy fuck.

Toad: Eh, who cares?

Meggy stuffed a Splat Bomb into Toad's mouth and kicked him out the window.

Mario: So there you go... That's the reason why we were so absent...

Everyone was surprised and stayed silent, until Steve began to clap.

Steve: You know what? I'm proud of you, Mario!

The clapping got louder, as everyone started to applaud for Mario and Meggy.

Tari: You two will be a great couple!

SMG4: Yeah! I'm happy for the both of you!

Luigi: And you two are perfect for each other!

Mario and Meggy smiled brightly and shared a kiss.

SMG4: So... Do you guys want to join my three-million sub party?

Mario: Sure, Glitchy!

Meggy: Let's do this!

The party continued, as Desti stared through the window in disappointment.

Desti: WHAAAAAAT?! No! My chance to embarrass her has gone out the window! Grrr... This isn't over!

A few hours later, Mario and Meggy went back into Inkopolis and prepared to walk into their apartment when Desti stopped them.

Desti: Grrr... You two ruined everything! 

Meggy: Shut it, Desti. Get out of our faces.

Mario and Meggy pushed past Desti and walked into the bedroom.

Desti: Well, guess I'll just set up a trap for-

Meggy grabbed her Splatterscope and shot Desti in the back, sending her flying into a wall.

Desti: OOF!!! DAMN IT!!!

Mario: Nice shot!

Meggy: *Giggle* Thanks, Mario.

The two crawled into bed and hugged each other tightly.

Mario: I love you, Meggy.

Meggy: I love you too, Mario... 

The two fell asleep while snuggling close to each other, happy that they were getting support from their friends and soon, this new couple would be rich and become great friends with a group of people from worlds which are not their own...

(Well, that's it. This was very fun to write! I hope you all enjoy this, especially you, Smesh! Keep on rolling with your awesome stories, man!)

(Oh, and here's a gift I have for Smesh which a few people know about already. After my Meta Runner story is finished, I will be making a book where a few things changed during Final Hours (Such as Meggy not turning into her Human form) where Inkling Meggy will join Mario in the adventures after the Anime Arc. You COULD say this different reality will be a continuation of my alternate ending to the Anime Arc.)

(That's the end for this story!)

Anyways, lata!