Prologue

A/N
So this time Evan and Jared are the same age as Richie and Eddie

You know what in a sense they are Richie and Eddie

Jared=Richie
Evan=Eddie

Except no one will die in this fanfic :,)

Evan's pov
"Evan,this is Jared."my mom said,the boy with glasses looked at me.i looked at him and blushed,"sup Hansen."he said.he held out his hand,"o-oh!um,hi!"i said.i gently shook his hand,he laughed,"you're weird Hansen."he said."you can call me Evan."I said,"sure."he said."you boys go on and have fun!"Jared's mom said,I walked to my little tree."what's this?"Jared asked,"O-Oh!uh,this is my um apple tree!"I replied."what are you gonna do?enter in a contest or something?"he asked,"actually I'm entering in a pie contest and I'm growing my own apples to make apple pie!"I explained."that's...actually smart."he said,I smiled.

From that moment on we always hung out,But one day when I was sixteen something horrible happened(which I'll explain soon).That cost me my speech,I stutter a lot more now.I even have a service dog named Oak,and now I have to go to a therapist.her name is doctor Sherman,anyways:I have routine now,but I'm even terrified about learning how to drive.I mean,got my license regardless.But I've never needed to use it,since I walk to school.

I just want a little change