Chapter 15

Evan's pov
Jared was taking me to the mall,I held Oak's leash tightly.last time I was at the mall I had a panic attack and locked myself in the mall bathroom until my mom found me,so naturally I was nervous.Jared could tell,he held my hand."relax Ev,nothings gonna happen ok?"he said,I looked at him.he kissed my cheek,"I'm right here,I'm not gonna leave.And uh,Oak's not gonna leave either.I mean he can't,obviously,cause he's a service dog."he said.I felt calm,"Y-You're right."I said.he smiled,"now let's go buy some stuff!"he said.

The next day....

Jared's pov
"A sleepover?at your house?"Zoe asked Miguel,"it would be like a party!"he said."we're all graduating soon so we should hang out one last time before we go to college!"she said,"that sounds like a great idea!"Sabrina Patel said.Connor shrugged his shoulders,"I guess that's a good idea."he said."I'm down."I said,"S-S-Same."Evan said.

At Miguel's house

Evan's pov
"I can't believe we have to take Oak."Jared mumbled,"H-He is my service dog J-Jared,o-once they think I d-don't n-need a-a service dog t-they'll take him back and I-i won't need hi-him anymore."I explained.he crossed his arms,Oak barked.i knocked on the door,Alana opened the door."Hi guys!"she said,"Come in!"she said.We walked inside the house,Alana closed the front door."Just in time guys,we were about to watch Mean girls."Zoe said,"We're debating if Mean Girls is better than Mean Girls 2!"Sabrina Patel said."Sweet!"Jared said as he ran to the couch,I sat next to Jared.Oak sat on my feet.he fell asleep as the movie began,"Clearly Mean Girls is better than Mean Girls 2."Connor whispered.