Chapter 2

Evan's pov
Jared and Connor got in a fight,again.Luckily Miguel and I managed to stop them,Miguel was trying to calm Connor down while I was talking to Jared."A-Are you trying to get expelled?!"I exclaimed,he shrugged."Maybe."he said,I sighed.i facepalmed,"J-Jared..."I said."Yup,that's me."he said,"T-This is no time for Disney channel references!"i said.I sighed,"I-I'm gonna get you some ice from the nurses office,s-stay here."i said."Ok."he said,I walked to the nurses office.i gulped as soon as I walked in,"Can I help you dear?"the nurse asked."i-I need a-a ice pa-pack for my friend."i said,"let me guess,Jared Kleinman?"she said.

I nodded,she sighed."Not again..."she muttered as she got up,she handed me an ice pack."tell Jared to stop getting into fights."she said,"I-I w-will."I stuttered as I left.when I came back Jared was gone!"J-Jared?"I panicked,"what's wrong?"Zoe asked."I-I cant find Jared!"i said,I was nearly crying,Oak barked and jumped on my legs,trying to calm me down."He's right here."she said,I saw Jared on his phone.he looked up and widened his eyes,I ran to him.i hugged him,"Y-You scared the cranberries out of me!"i said crying.he hugged me back,"I...I'm sorry Hansen I didn't realize you..."he trailed off.i looked at him,"D-Don't ever do that to me again!"i said.

I suppose I need explain Evan's stutter and Anxiety and all that Jazz soon