Chapter 12

Jared's pov
Evan and I were doing our homework,well we were but I got bored so Evan decided to take me to the park."W-wow!l-look at that oak tree!"Evan exclaimed,fall was coming.which meant that Evan would start collecting more leaves for his collection,I sighed.Once again,I was bored.It was boring to watch Evan collect acorns and leaves,"Hey Ev,I'm bored."I said."W-Well what do you want to do?"he asked,I scratched my chin.i smirked,"well... I want to spend some time with you,and maybe...."I trailed off.

I backed him up against a tree,making him nearly drop his stuff."J-Jared what ar-are you d-"I kissed him,"shhh,don't talk."I whispered in his ear."c-couldnt we do this at my house?o-or maybe your house?"he suggested.I scratched my chin,I smirked."let's do it for the first time in my car."I whispered,he blushed."i-i don't know Jared..."he said,I kissed his cheek."I'll go slow,I promise."I said,he hesitated.

"O-Ok."he said,I lifted him up bridal style."J-Jared b-be careful!I-I almost dropped my stuff!"he said,I nibbled on his ear lobe.He squeaked,"no offense babe,but you can collect leaves and acorns and crap tomorrow."I said.I carried Evan to my car,I pushed the seats back.Evan laid down,"d-do you have protection?"Evan asked."shit,I don't."I said,"w-we could maybe quickly get some?"Evan suggested.I shook my head,"nah,it's ok I got a condom in my wallet."i said.he gave me a weird look,"why?"he asked.I shrugged,"incase of emergencies,but let's not focus on that."i said.I slipped my hand under Evan's shirt,playing with his nipple a bit.he whimpered a bit,I looked at him for consent.he nodded,biting his lip.i took off his blue polo shirt to reveal his body,i blushed."woah...."i said,"I-I know,I-I'm chubby...."He said.

I kissed him,"you are not chubby babe."i said."you're perfect,just the way you are."i said,He blushed.i kissed him again before going to his chest,i gently kissed his chest.he wrapped his arm around his neck,I could tell he was a bit nervous.i rubbed his bulge with my knee,he moaned.I grabbed a condom from my wallet,I ripped it open and slipped it on my dick.i positioned myself,"ready?"I asked him for consent.he nodded,I slowly entered into him.he moaned,holding onto something,"o-ok,you can move."he consented after 5 minutes.i slowly thrusted in and out of him,he bit his lip.i grunted,we kissed for a bit.Evan then arched his back a bit,"I-I'm coming!"he moaned."me too."he said,he moaned as he came all over our sweaty chests.i eventually came in the condom,I got rid of it in a private location.we were both sweating and panting,we put our clothes back on."J-Ja-Jared?"Evan said as I started the car,"yeah?"I asked.

"I-I love you."

"...I love you too Ev."