Chapter 1

Evan's pov
"Is is weird to be the first person to break their arm from jerking off to much or do you consider that a record?"I heard Jared ask,"W-What?"i stuttered."Paint me a picture:you're in your room,you've got Zoe Murphy's instagram pulled up on your weird off brand cell phone..."he said."Shh!you k-know Z-Zoe Murphy is with Alana Beck!"I whispered,"and Connor Murphy is with Miguel Rodriguez."he added."A-And you also know I'm Bi."I said."c'mon acorn,you gotta have a crush on someone!"he said,i blushed.Jared doesn't know that I have a crush on him,I've had a crush on him ever since we became fr-family friends.

"D-Do you wanna sign my cast?"i asked,he shrugged."Sure,why not?"he said,he signed my cast."Welp,see you after school acorn."he said,"oh and tell your mom to tell my mom that I was nice to you Ok?"he asked."G-Got it."I said with a fake smile,the bell rung and we went to our separate classes."I wish I could just tell him how I feel..."I thought,I didn't pay any attention in math class.i ate outside in the courtyard for lunch,as usual.Oak was asleep on my lap,I liked that.i was used to having Oak sleeping on my lap,being a service dog is tiring work.but I wouldn't know that because I don't have a job yet,I'm thinking about working at Pottery Barn though!