Chapter 3

Evan's pov
I was hanging out at Jared's house,"there has to be a way I can tell him!"I thought."Something on your mind Hansen?" He asked,Oak was asleep on my lap,I shook my head."Y-Yeah...I-it's just...."I trailed off,"a guy at school told me they liked you."I lied.Jared's face lit up,"someone likes me?"he asked."U-Uh yeah."I said,"well what else did they say?"Jared asked eagerly."W-Well..."I began to say,"he said:there's nothing like your smile,sorta subtle and perfect and real."i said."He said,you never knew how wonderful that smile could make someone feel."Jared smiled,I blushed a bit."And he knew,whenever you get bored you scribble memes on the ends of your homework."I chuckled a bit,Jared smiled.

"But he kept it all inside his head,what he saw he left unsaid.and though he wanted to,he couldn't talk to you.He couldn't find a way,but he would always say....If I could Tell him,tell him everything I see.If I could tell him,how's he everything to me,but we're a million worlds apart.And I don't know how I would even start,If I could tell him,if I could him."I said,"Did he say anything else?"He asked."A-About you?"i asked,"Never mind,I don't even really care anyways."he said."N-No,n-no,n-no just,no,no he said,h-he said so many t-things I'm just, I'm trying to r-remember the best ones!"I said,"so, um.He thought You looked really pretty,er,It looked pretty cool when you put green streaks in your hair."i said.

"He did?"Jared asked blushing,I chuckled and nodded."And he wondered how you learned to dance
Like all the rest of the world isn't there."i said,"But he kept it all inside his head,What he saw he left unsaid."i said.i smiled,"If I could tell him,Tell him everything I see.If I could tell him
How he's everything to me, But we're a million worlds apart. And I don't know how I would even start.If I could tell him, If I could tell him!But what do you do when there's this great divide?"i said.

"He just seemed so far away."Jared joined,"And what do you do when the distance is too wide?"i asked."It's like I don't know anything."he said,I blushed."And how do you say:I love you,I love you,I love you,I love you."i said,"But we're a million worlds apart,And I don't know how I would even start.If I could tell her,If I could..."I said.i looked at him,he was smiling a lot."Wow...someone likes me!"he said,I laughed nervously."Y-Yep...."I said,he still doesn't know it's me.