Chapter 6

Evan's dream

I woke up and saw I was in my room,I heard a knock on the door.i got out of bed and walked downstairs,I opened the front door and saw Jared."J-Jared?W-What are you doing here?"i asked,"Look Hansen.i want to talk to you....about something."he said."o-ok?"i said,he walked inside and sat on the couch.I closed the door,he sighed."W-Whats wrong?"I asked,he didn't talk.he got up,"J-Jared?"I said.he walked towards me,"J-Jared you're scaring me,what's wrong?"I asked.suddenly,he kissed me.i widened my eyes,I blushed."We're still just family friends."he said,blushing.

End of Evan's dream

Evan's pov
I gasped and woke up,I began to cry.my mom opened my door,"Evan honey what's wrong?"she asked worried.she sat next to me,I sniffed."M-Mom,I-I have to tell you something."i said,Oak licked my tears."What is it honey?"she asked,"i-I'm bi,a-and I like Jared."i said."oh honey,why didn't you tell me before?"she asked,I hesitated."I-I thought,y-you wouldn't except me."i said,"oh honey,you're my son.i still love you no matter what you are,never forget that."she said."Now,tell me when you first knew."she said,"w-well...."I began to say."I-It happened when you first introduced me to him.i didn't know-know why,but-but I um h-had these-these strong fe-feelings for him!"I explained.