Chapter 4

A/N
I'm splitting this chapter into a dream and a regular chapter

So we got some new content

Evan's nightmare

"Please!l-leave me alone!"I begged.Kurt,Ram,and James we're bullying me."no one's gonna save you freak!"Kurt said,he snapped my arm.i screamed in agony,James and Ram laughed

end of Evan's nightmare

Evan's pov
I woke up in cold sweat,Oak barked.i sighed,petting his head."t-thanks for co-com-comforting me boy."i said,he stuck his tongue out.

The next day...

Evan's pov
I had decided to leave Oak at home and "take Jared out on a date".but I wouldn't necessarily call it a date,we're just hanging out!"So where are we going?"Jared asked for the 15th time,"T-To A Lá M-Mode Jared,i-it's an ice cream parlor."I said,we finally arrived.i smiled,Jared followed me inside."Hi Evan!"Chloe said,"H-Hi Chloe."i said."I see you brought a friend!"she said,"we're family friends."Jared said.I died a little inside,"want your usual Ev?"she asked."Y-Yep."I said,she grabbed a cup and a scooper.

she scooped some pistachio ice cream and put it in my cup,she stuck a plastic spoon in the ice cream."here ya go!"she said,"t-thanks."i said as I held it,"j-Jared do you want some ice cream?"I asked."Nope,they don't have a bathbomb flavor."he said,I sighed."Well...we have pink Berry flavor!"Chloe suggested,"that sounds cool."he said.he scratched his chin,"I'll try a sample!"he said."Ok!"she said,she look out a popsicle stick and scooped a little bit of pink berry ice cream."here ya go!"she said as she handed to him,he ate some.

His face lit up,"that's really good!"she said."want some to go?"she asked,"hell yeah!"he said.she grabbed a cup and scooped some pink berry ice cream and put it in the cup,then she stuck a spoon in the ice cream."here ya go!"she said,"thanks!"he said as he held it.i was about to grab my wallet to pay her but she stopped her,"no need Evan,it's on the house!"she said.