Chapter 11

Jared's pov
"You are just adorable."i said to Evan,he blushed.i smiled,I loved it when he gets flustered."J-Jared stop you're making me blush."Evan giggled,I held his hand and kissed it.Evan blushed even more,I laughed."you look like a tomato."i said,"I-I'm your tomato..."he mumbled."What what that?i couldn't hear you."i said jokingly,"I-I'm your tomato."he said.i smirked,I kissed him."damn right you're my tomato."I whispered,i kissed his neck.He giggled,i looked at him."Evan i love you so much."I said,"I-I love you too Jared."he said.

He buried his face in my chest,"Aw is my acorn sleepy?"i asked.Evan nodded,"But i'm boredddd."I whined."W-Well what do you want to do?"He asked,i smirked and looked at him."I want you to give me a blowjob."i said,he blushed."A-A wh-what?"he said,"You heard me."I said."I-I don't know what that is."he said guiltily,I chuckled."Pure."i said,I unbuckled his khakis."W-What are y-"I cut him off,I placed a finger on his lip."Shhhh,I'll show you what a blowjob is."i said,he gulped.i kissed him,"relax."I said.i took off his boxers,I licked the tip of his dick.

He blush,he gripped the bed sheets tightly.i began to suck him off,he moaned.he covered his mouth,I took my mouth off his dick.he whined,"I want to hear you moan."i said.i blushed,"I feel embarrassed."he said."Don't be."i said,I licked the tip of his dick again.he moaned,I began to suck him off.He gasped and moaned,"J-Jared."he moaned."O-Oh my god,I-I'm gonna come,a-ah oh god."he moaned,he came in my mouth.i swallowed it,he blushed."that was a blowjob."i said,"t-that felt am-amazing!"he said.