Chapter 16

Jared's pov
Everyone fell asleep,Miguel snuggled up in Connor's arms,Alana rested her head on Zoe's lap and Evan rested his head on my shoulder.i couldn't fall asleep though,"come on Jared,think sleepy thoughts..."I thought.my eyelids began to droop,i soon fell asleep.

Jared's dream!

"Daddy!papa!wake up!"I heard Ezra say,he giggled and jumped on the bed.Evan chuckled,"W-We're up,we're up."he said.i grabbed my glasses from my nightstand and put them on,"good morning to you too Ezra."I mumbled.he giggled,I got up and lifted Ezra up.

He laughed,I placed him on the chair.Evan walked into the kitchen and began to make breakfast,I smiled."Awwww!"Ezra said,I blushed.he giggled,"You love papa a lot!"he said."Yeah I do Ezra."I said,I looked at my wedding ring.

End of Jared's dream

Jared's pov
I woke up and saw Evan and Oak were gone,I smelled pancakes.i walked to the kitchen and saw Evan and the gang making breakfast,"M-Morning Jared!"Evan said.Oak barked and licked my hand,"Ew dog slobber!"I said.Zoe,Alana,Connor,Sabrina,and Miguel laughed."O-Oak s-stop licking Jared,please?"Evan said,Oak looked at Evan.He barked and began to lick Connor's hand,"Oak no!"Connor said.I began to laughed,Connor slipped and fell on the floor.Oak licked his face,"Connor are you ok?!"Alana asked concerned."Yeah,I'm peachy."he said sarcastically,I continued to laugh.