Chapter 7

A/N
OOF prom is coming up next month and Evan is the only one who didn't get asked

Evan's pov
Prom was coming up,I was the only guy in school who didn't get asked to go to prom.i saw people murmuring and whispering,I knew they were talking about me.i closed my locker and walked to social studies,suddenly the bell rung just as I walked in."phew that was a close one."i thought as I sat down.i didn't pay attention to the lesson mr.Miranda was teaching though(and yes I know what you guys are gonna say Is He TeAcHiNg A lEsSoN aBoUt AlExAnDeR hAmIlTon?!yes he is lol),I was thinking about confessing to Jared.

What would his reaction be?would be laugh and say gay?would he look at me disgusted?my thoughts were cut off by the bell,"Hey Hansen!"Jared said just as I was about to get up."Y-Yeah?"i said,"I need your help with the social studies homework."he said."U-Um sure,I-I can help you!"i said,"Great!I'll meet you at your house."he said.

At Evan's house...

Evan's pov
"S-So then Thomas Jefferson and L-Lafayette signed a de-declaration in France..."I said,Jared wrote that down surprisingly.i was shocked,"Hey thanks for the help Hansen."he said."Y-You're welcome."I said,I wanted to ask him if he was going to prom but I didn't.after he left i noticed he left his jacket on my chair,suddenly I felt....dirty.I put on the jacket and zipped it up,I was home alone so i quickly and quietly walk upstairs to my room and locked the door.i slid down on the floor and took off my khakis and boxers,I began to rub my member up and down.i moan,"J-Jared..."I moaned quietly.i went faster,I moaned when I came on my hand.i gasped,"why did I do that?"I thought.