Chapter 14

Jared's pov
It was December,which meant that the idiots in our school are gonna drink eggnog and celebrate Christmas.Not me though,I'm gonna celebrate Hanukkah with Evan.I decided to buy him a bonsai tree for the first day of Hanakah,I knocked on the door.I heard barking,"O-One second!"I heard Evan said.i waited for a bit,he opened the door."H-Hi Jared!"he said,He was wearing a tree sweater.

"Hey babe!happy Hanakah!"I said.i walked inside,He closed the front door.Oak barked,"Hi Oak!"I said.Evan noticed I was holding something,"J-Jared what are you holding?"He asked.I smiled,"your Hanakah present!"I said.i handed to him,He unwrapped it.He gasped,"I-It's a bonsai tree!"he said.i smiled,"I knew you always wanted one so I thought:I should get you a bonsai tree for Hanakah!"I said."A-Awwww y-you're s-so sweet!"He said,he kissed me."A-And soon,I-I'm gonna taste that sweetness."He whispered,I blushed.

"W-Was that too much?Connor to-told me to say that."He said,"That.Was....Kinky."I said.I held his hand,we ran upstairs.Evan placed the bonsai tree near his cactus,I closed the door.i pushed him against the wall,we began to make out.I left a huge hickey on his neck,my hand trailed down to his butt.He squeaked when I squeezed his butt,he wrapped his legs around my waist.I nibbled on his ear lobe,He moaned.I slipped my hand under his boxers,I rubbed the tip of his dick.he moaned,"A-Ah J-J-Jared!"he moaned.

Evan's pov
he immediately kissed me with pure lust,I kissed back.he got on top of me,he took off my shirt and left hickeys on my chest as he rubbed my nipples.i moaned,I pulled his hair a bit.once we were down to our boxers he opened the first drawer from the nightstand and grabbed a condom,he ripped it open and slipped it on his dick."I'm gonna be so rough."he whispered,I shivered."t-then be rough."I whispered back confidently,he smirked.he immediately slammed his dick inside my entrance,I moaned.i immediately wrapped my legs around his waist as he went fast,I was moaning and shaking.he kissed me as he went faster,"I-I'm gonna come!"I moaned."me too!"he moaned.

After a couple more thrusts Jared and I both came,he took his dick out of my entrance.he threw the condom away and laid next to me,we got under the covers.i was panting,"Th-That felt great!"I said."it was good for me too."he said,I smiled.he kissed my forehead,"god I love you so much Ev."he said.

I took this from one of my other fanfics due to a medical condition called:

L A Z I N E S S

it's a serious condition😂