Chapter 5

Jared's pov
"Hey Hansen!"i said to Evan,he was holding his notepad."H-Hi Jared."he said,"wanna here a story?"I asked."U-Um,sure."he said,"so I went to Pizza Place last week and I saw this ambulance come."I began to say."w-Why was there an ambulance?"he asked,"cause a worker had to go to the hospital cause he had an allergic reaction."I explained."W-What was h-his name?"He asked,"his name was Ernesto,and he works a 9-5 job at Pizza Place despite being allergic to pizza."i explained."Really?"he asked,"yes,and so some kid was sick and he sneezed so badly that his pizza flung onto Ernesto's face!"i said."W-Woah."he said,"I know right?"I said.

Evan's pov
"I know right?"He said,"and you saw all that happen?"I asked."Nope Alana did,it was her brother's 9th birthday and I just happen to be there after it all went down."he said heroically,"C-Cool."i said."Thank you,I know."he said,"oh Hansen,there's a text coming up for English and I don't wanna fail again so..."he began to say."L-Let me guess,y-you want me to help you study?"i said,"Yep!"he said.i sighed,"o-ok,I'll h-help you."i said."yay,thanks Hansen!"he said,"you're welcome."i said.i sighed as he walked away,Oak stared at me."I'm-I'm trying boy."I said,petting him.