Chapter 8

A/N
Prom is nearly Heere!lol

Evan's pov
"Jeremy will you go to prom with me?"I heard Rich ask Jeremy,"Yes Richie!yes!"Jeremy said crying as he hugged Rich.i sighed,I clapped.i walked to the bathroom,"Hey Hansen!"i heard Jared yell.i turned around and saw Jared running towards me,"you're wearing my jacket."he said."O-Oh i-I'm sorry,h-here."i said as I took it off,I handed to him.he tied the sleeves on his waist,"thank you,hey you Ok?"he asked.i began to shake,"Y-Y-Yeah I'm fine."I said.i quickly ran inside the bathroom and locked myself in a stall,I began to cry."Hansen?Hansen are you in here?"I heard Jared say,I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I managed to unlock the stall,"I-In....h-here...."I managed to say."Hansen!"Jared yelled,I nearly fell.but Jared caught me,"Breathe Evan,breathe!"he said."Please,please don't pass out!"he begged,I was shocked.i began to breathe slowly,"you scared the shit out of me Hansen!"he said.He hugged me,I began to cry and hugged him back."I-Im sorry...."I mumbled,"it's ok Hansen."he said.he looked at me,"now tell me what's wrong."he said.I began to cry again,"I-If I-I to-told y-you,y-you wo-would h-hate me!"I sobbed,"I promise I won't."he said.i sniffed,"O-Ok..."I said.

EVAN IS GONNA TELL JARED HE LOVES HIMMMMM

I sat up."T-There's this guy I like,a-and I want to ask him to prom b-but I'm afraid he'll reject me."I explained,"Well maybe I can help you Hansen,who is this guy?"he asked.i didn't say anything,"C'mon you can tell me!"he said."I-If I-I do,w-will you promise not to hate me?"I asked,he crossed his heart with his finger."I promise Hansen."he said,I hesitated."T-The guy is...."i trailed off,I began to cry again."T-The Guy is you Jared!it's you..."I said,Jared looked at me shocked.he was actually blushing,"Me?"he asked.

I nodded,"Oh Evan,why didn't you tell me before?"he asked."I-I tried!i-I said some clues,b-but you couldn't tell that it was me."i said,I sniffed and wiped my tears with my cast.He sat next to me,I blushed.the hair on my neck rose,i looked down and saw Jared's hand was on my hand.i looked at him,he smiled and looked at me."I know this is a shitty time to ask but..."Jared said,"Will you go to prom with me?"he asked.i gasped,"Y-Yes!"i said.i hugged him,he laughed and hugged me back.