My first race -Sebastian Vettel

Seb always wanted me to come to one of his races but I was always busy with work and life. Finally, after him begging me for two years, I decided to go to his home race. We woke up in the morning.

Morning Liebling -he smiled as I started to wake up.

Morning-I sat up and gave me a kiss.

After a while, I got up and walked to the bathroom and stepped into the shower. I dried my hair, then Seb went to have a shower I sat down in our hotel room and started doing my makeup.

Seb came up behind me and gave me a cuddle while he kissed my neck,he was still wet from his shower and only had a towel wrapped around his waist. I am so happy to have you here this weekend- he said as I started to get ready. I am happy to be here for you this weekend-He turned around and smiled at me.

Once I finished my makeup I went and got changed into my outfit while Seb was on the phone to someone 

I noticed Seb had finished his phone call,I walked over to him. 

You look gorgeous 

Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself.

You ready to leave.

Yeah.

Come on.

We walked out of our shared hotel room and started our walk to the track,they were people everywhere asking for photos and autographs. Seb was known to be very private so people were very excited and interested in seeing us together. He held my hand the whole time and guided me between the people. Soon we were at the gates of the track, we scanned our passes and continued walking, Seb led me to the Ferrari motorhome, he started introducing me to the whole team, I couldn't remember everyone's name but everyone was so nice and sweet towards me. Then we headed over to the garage where I met even more people, I knew some from parties and meals I had been to. It being race day lots of people were rushing about the garage. Then Seb had to change into his race suit,he took me into his driver's room where he had all his gear,I sat on the small couch I checked social medias. Soon he was already, I had never seen him in person in his racing suit, he looked handsome as ever, he just stood looking at me.

Like what you see Liebling 

I might come to your races more often.

I would like that.

Would you really.

Are you trying to tease me?

Maybe.

The call of 25 minutes before the race was called, Seb put his shoes on got his helmet and walked back into the garage. Seb gave me a kiss and a hug before he put his helmet on and stepped into his car. Seb's personal trainer led me to where we going to sit and gave me a pair of headphones,we were good friends at least I knew someone.

Seb he had been on pole position the whole race, I couldn't believe what I was watching the last lap he was still leading the race the whole garage was standing up waiting to see what would happen. Then he closed the finished line pole position everyone was hugging each other od course I joined in soon we were all making our way to the podium. I stood looking up at Seb on the podium with his trophy he looked so happy he had a huge smile on his face.

After I walked back to the garage with the team everyone was over the moon and so was I.I was standing in the motorhome talking to some people I had met, soon I felt some arms around me, turning around I see my favorite person, I jumped into his arms I couldn't be prouder of him. We shared some drinks with the team before we headed back to the hotel.

You know you should come to races more often,I think you're my lucky charm.

I would love too.