The new guy -Esteban Ocon

I started working for Renault at the start of last season, as Nicos PR, it was extremely sad to see him leave, we became great friends since we spent so many hours together in the season but maybe he wasn't meant for him to be in F1 even with all the talent he has

It was the new year, which meant it was back to work again, this year I was going to be Esteban Ocon new PR for this season.I had never meant him or spoken him probably, only seen him in the paddock a handfull of times last year. Renault had given me some extra weeks off to be able to see my family in the states. Because of that, I missed the photoshoots and some other things that always happened before the season start. Now there were only two weeks to Barcelona,so everyone was extremely busy in the office and factory.

Today was my first day back at the office, first thing I had was a meeting with the personal relation and drivers,I walked into the building and said hello to everyone, then I met Sarah, Daniels new PR she started working at Renault midseason last year, and she said been promoted to Dans PR after his last one had left. We walked up to the meeting office together just making small chat, We walked into the office to only see the head of Public Relation.

After half an hour, everyone was here but the two drivers, then I heard the well know Aussie accent of the honey badger, of course, Sarah had something to say about Daniel being late.

-Daniel, it's the first meeting and your late.

-Traffic was horrible Sarah,

I lived practically next door to Daniel and for once there was no traffic.

-Dan, we both know there was no traffic this morning.

-There's my favourite American, whos been away.

Dan then practically ran over to give me a huge bear hug. We have become great friends, Dan was the happiest person on the team.

Then I looked over to see Esteban just standing inside the door way.

-Hi I,m violet your new PR.

Esteban POV
I seen Violet around the paddock last season, I often saw here speaking to Lance, I found out they were old friends as they use to kart together.She was extremely beautiful with her long brown hair and piecing blue eyes, while in the meeting we spoke about the upcoming season, she was extremely polite and nice , smiling like she always was when I saw her.

The meeting finished at lunch, I decided to ask Violet if she wanted to get something to eat somewhere
-Violet, would you like to get some lunch somewhere
-Sure

I might make a part 2 to this but not sure yet, also I am currently writing 6 other one shots, with some different drivers that I haven't written about yet .