The day after the race-Lance stroll

I had watched the race from home in London, the first part of the race was great as he managed to get to P3 I was so happy till I saw the dust then the image of his crash being replied my heart stopped hearing on the radio was the best thing just to know he was okay was the best thing after such a horrible crash early in the race I was happy he hadn't been caught up in it. After seeing the damage and seeing the reply of the accident I couldn't believe he had walked away without a scratch. After the race finished I finally got a call from Lance my was so happy to hear his voice and know he was okay it was even better knowing he would be traveling home tonight meaning I would be able to wake up with him next to me. After making myself dinner I tried to stay awake as long as possible as Lance was going to get home in the early hours of the morning but by 12 pm I was falling asleep so I sent Lance a message before falling asleep in our shared bed.

I woke up hearing some noises in the bedroom "Lance ?" then I felt the bed dip and two stong arms wrap around me "Sweetheart" he heard in my ear in his deep voice I turned around to face Lance my heart was so happt to see him after nearly two weeks  "Your finally home " I said smiling while looking in his eyes "I know" soon we both fell asleep togther .

I woke up the next morning to see Lance still fast asleep with his arms around me,I generally moved his arms off me trying my best not to wake him in the process getting out of bed I went to our en suite I washed my face and brushed my teeth waking out the en suite lance was still fast asleep.I headed into the kicthen to cook breakfast knowing Lance would probarly be hungry after yesterday after a couple sminutes I decided to make pancake which are Lance's favorite.I was in my own world while cooking the panckaes not taking in anything around me then I heard a voice causing me to jump "Some thing smells good " Lance said while turning the corner to the kitchen "Jesus christ Lance " I said while turning to focus back the pancakes "Sorry my love " he said while walking towards the breakfast bar and sitting on the stoll, I sson finshied cooking all the pancakes I graped forks,knifes,plates and sryup and places infront of Lance then I walked around and sat beside Lance  "You didnt have to this " he said while pressing a kiss on my forehead then tunking into one the pancakes "I know but after yesterday I thouugt it would nice to" I just sat looking at Lance,he was shirtless just wearing a pair of sweat pants days like this I forget that Lance was even a formula one driver, my eyes were drawen to some bruises on him which looked fresh probarly being from yesterday accidnet "Y/N are you listening to me ?' he waved a hand in my face I often would just wonder into my own little world while thinking "Sorry, I was just thinking you know what I am like"  I looked into his eyes seeing he was still tired "You need to eat my love" I picked up a pancake.The rest of the day we spent just chilling Lance was pretty sore the only time he left my side was for a physio session which was much help to him.