The girls first weekend-Seb [part 1]

Seb and I already had two little girls, we both were happy with our family,I knew Seb always wanted a boy deep down inside,he was a great father,he spends every free minute with his two little girls who think the world of him,every race Sundays the girls will sit and watch the whole race I always send Seb a video of them before the race wishing him luck. The girls begged to go to a race, Seb always kept his life very private and didn't want that to change, he would tell them a different reason every time on why he couldn't take them to a race.

After the girls begging for years, Seb gave in and decided to tell them before me, Britta his pa wanted to see the girls as she hadnt seen them in such a long time and after both girls begging every day, he gave in. He decided to take us to his home race in Germany, the girls were over the moon, I was as well I missed going to the races before I become a mother I worked in f1 which is how i met Seb.

All week, I was busy packing, for me and the girls, cleaning the house the normal things while Seb trained with Anitta preparing for the race, he wanted to win for his two little princesses. Kimi's wife would also be there with their two children, who the girls had met many times and they got along very well, the girls couldn't wait for race weekend.

On Thursday afternoon we flew to Germany, the girls usually always sleep on planes but they were so excited, the sat and talked away to their Dad, Seb understood on how hard and stressful it was to look after them 365 days a year, so when he was home he tried to let me relax.

Once we arrived in Germany, Ferrari had organized a rental car for Seb, so we picked up the car and drove to the hotel. The girls were extremely excited and were jumping all about when he got to our bedroom, the girls had their one bedroom with a double bed that the girls were sharing.

After we settled into our room, we walked downstairs for dinner. Kimi and his family, Britta and some other people were meeting to have dinner together, as he hadnt seen each other in such a long time, we sat down at a table in the hotel dining room, he kids were playing and laughing while we were catching up and chatting to each other.

Saturday was the first day the girls were going to the track, our older daughter held onto Seb's hand while we walked to the Ferrari motorhome while I carried our younger daughter on my hip. The paddock was busy with people and camera, Seb tried to avoid as many cameras as possible, arriving in the motor home was calming, everyone welcomed me and the girls while Seb gave us a tour I hadnt been to a race in over 5 years, in a way I missed it.

2 hours before qualifying e girls begged to see his car after they begged for 30 minutes he gave in, he carried one girl, while the other held his free hand, Britta also came with us, she loved the girls like her own, we followed Seb while we talked about life,she told about Seb and how moody he would get on race weekends.

The girls were amazed by the car, Seb tried to explain the car to them and they seemed interested, soon Seb was in his race suit, he kissed all three of us, then the girls, me and Britta walked back to the Ferrari motorhome.