Summer love -Fabian Vettel

My first year at university had been hard and stressful luckily I had just managed to keep my head above water meaning I got my grades to keep my scholarship for the next year. My grandparents lived in town in Germany called  Heppenheim.

For the last couple years every morning I would go for a run, which I continued going on run i ended up meeting this boy call Fabian. The first couple of days he would stay wave or say hi then we started talking on our runs,then we switched phone numbers.One afternoon Fabian called me asking me on a date of course I accepted, it was one of the best nights of my life. We went to a small restuarant after dinner Fabian gave me a tour around the city showing me the hidden gems only the locals know about. 

The days following Fabian and I continued meeting to go on our moring run togther,sometimes we would spend the afternoon togther. My grandparents noticed that I seemed happy menaing they would question me everytime I came home after a week of no stop questiong I gave in and told them,of course I didn't tell them about fabian being Sebastian Vettel's younge brother. I didnt care about his last name, from the minute we started talking we connected as a kid I cound it hard to relate to people my own age but Fabian was the first person close to my age I related to.

The next couple months passed quickly and before I knew it I only had a week left in Germany, in the last two months we had officaly became an item.I made met his parents and his two older sisters there were some of the nicest people I had every met,even though my germnay was very basic and extermaly bad his family still try to get to know me as much as possible.My last week in Germany we spent everyday together just chilling but those days were quickly gone before we both knew it he was driving me to the airport.