Valentines day -Esteban Ocon

Since Esteban had signed with Renault he had been extremely busy, the only time I really got to see him was when he came which was normal late at night right before I went to bed.
I loved Esteban, but it felt like we were ships passing in the night and it honestly made me feel lonely and sad.
Esteban and I hadn't planned anything for valentines day. Which was unusual as he would always take out to a fancy dinner, but he seemed to be more focused on f1 more than me this year.

I was coming after a long day at university, I was exhausted, I thought that when I got home I would have a shower, have dinner, watch some tv and then go to bed the same thing I have done for weeks.

I walked into me and Esteban shared apartment to smell cooking, I quickly walked to the kitchen to see Esteban standing over the oven.

"Bonjour mon amour." 

"What are you doing Esteban?

'Making you dinner , what does it look like ?"

"Since when did you cook?"

"I want to make up for the last couple weeks"

"Esteban whats happened last couple weeks"

"I know you been upset since I been so busy with Renault, and I feel horrible about it so here I am cooking for you "

"Thank you"-I walked up behind him and gave me a huge hug and a kiss.

"Go have a shower and then we can eat'

I walked into our shared room, picked out some comfy clothes then walked into our bathroom and a had a quick but a nice calming shower.

I walked back in into the main living area to see Esteban had set up the table with a candle and forks and knives, I stood looking at it this was the most romantic thing Esteban had ever done and it warmed my heart to know he cared. I looked up to see Esteban walked towards me with two plates.

"Sit down Chèrie "-I sat down then he placed a plate with Ratatouille pasta. We chatted while we eat, Esteban never really cooked much but he was actually a very good cook.

Once we finished Esteban wouldnt help me clean up , he told to go sit on the sofa and pick someone to watch, once everything was cleaned up Esteban sat down beside me and pulled into his big arms.