Summer break -Antonio Giovinazzi.

Summer break, the time I had been looking forward to all year, back in March Antonio told me he would love to take me to Italy, to meet his family, and so he could show me around his home country. We both had busier lives, and summer break couldn't have come quicker.

We arrived in Italy late at night, where Antonio's parents picked us up from the airport,I had met them a couple of times in the past at races, as I worked at Ferrari. Soon after we arrived at there family home, it was beautiful even in the dark, by the time we arrived it was almost 1 am, Antonio being the gentlemen he always was carried our bags into the house and up to his old bedroom, we both got ready for bed as we had spent the last 5 hours traveling.I finished getting ready for bed before Antonio who was still in the bathroom.I sat on his bed and just looked around his room which was full of trophies, photos, hamlets you name it. Sometimes it felt like a dream to have him as my boyfriend.

his trophies, old helmets I just sat on the bed and looked at everything, you could tell how much he loved racing and it hadn't changed much since he was younger. I felt the bed dip, I looked to see Antonio sitting behind me.

"What's on your mind princess ?"

"Nothing, just thinking"

"Ready for bed "

"Yeah"

I woke up the next morning, to the sun shining through the curtains,I turned over to see an empty spot, soon I heard the bathroom door open.I looked to see standing in just in a pair of shorts.

"Morning sleeping beauty"

"How long have you been up?"

"Not long"

He leaned over the bed and gave me a kiss.

"What your plan for the day Tonio"

"Spending it with you"

We spent the rest of the day with his family, exploring his home town. It was the first time in a long time I didn't have any work to worry about or something to do which left weird.

Saturday Night

Saturday night Antonio grandparents had organized dinner for the whole family, Antonio was excited for me to met his grandparents, his aunts, uncles, and cousin. Me and his sister got ready together, in the last couple of days we had gotten close and became good friends.

Antonio drove himself and I to the dinner while his parents drove in their car.

"Nervous ?"

"A bit "

"You got nothing to worry about they will love you "

"You sure"

"Of course I am princess, look how much my family love you"