Twitch-George Russel

The last couple weeks had been a bit crazy with everything with the virus,I had traveled with George to Australia which meant I had been unable to travel home to my family so I was staying with George and his family.

George had started streaming, it was entering to see him playing with his friends but often he would be up late on his simulator. Which drove me a bit crazy, often while he streamed i would spend time with his family and his trainer or doing school work.

The last couple nights George had been spending more and more time on twitch,it was about 11 o'clock I was still sitting in the living room most of the family were in bed, while I just reading a book on the sofa.

Without noting I had fallen asleep, I was woken to George giving me a kiss on the forehand.

"I didn't mean to wake you"

"It's fine "

"What are you doing sleeping down here?"

"I was reading a book and must have fallen asleep"

"Ready to go to bed?"

"Yeah"-George picked me front from the sofa and carried me upstairs and placed me on his bed.

"You know I can walk upstairs myself "

"I know princess "

"How was the stream?"

"Good, but I think I going to do them less"

"Why?"

"because I realized I should be spending more time with you"

"Your so sweet"