Baby boy-Sebstain Vette.

Sebs missed our son's birth by one day, Seb was angry with himself but it was the last race of the season and he didn't have much of an option. All-day Thursday he was on facetime, as much as he loved his two girls, I always knew deep down inside he wanted a boy, our two daughters were extremely happy to have a little brother, lucky Sebs family were around to help with the girls and the newborn baby.

A couple of days later Seb was on his way home,I was already home with our children, our son still didn't have a name, Seb still couldn't decide on what name he liked more,I hadnt been to well after having our son,I felt tired all the time,but Sebs parents were staying with me at our family house. The girls still had school and had their same excited energy which normally would make me tired alone. I had forgotten how hard it was having a newborn, Seb had always been with me when the girls were born but not this time, it felt so much harder without him by my side.

Tuesday afternoon seb flight would land  Sebs dad was going to the airport to pick up Seb, Britta and Anti who were part of the family by this point and, of course, they also wanted to meet the new family member before they went on their winter breaks.

When the girls arrived home from school they ran upstairs to me and Sebs room like every day before,they jumped on the bed and gave me huge hugs as always,Sebs mum Heiki came upstairs, just as the baby started to cry it was his feeding time,Heiki got the girls to get changed out of their school uniforms,so I could breastfeed in peace.

Once the baby was feed the girls came running back into our room and jumped onto the bed once again, as quite as they could while their little brother was falling asleep in his crib, they started telling about their days at school, what they had done and what they had learned.They conceived me to put on a movie on the tv in our room, the girls snuggled up to one on each side of me.

I woke up, to the feeling of a large body beside me, I opened my eyes to see Seb, sitting on the bed beside me.

-Hello, my love.

I looked over to see our son, wasn't in his crib.

-Where is he?

-He's downstairs, don't worry.

-How was your trip?

-That's not important, how are you?

-Not great, tired.

-You have just given to our baby, of course, you're tired. I go downstairs keep an eye on the baby.

-I come with you.

-You need to rest my love.

-Please, Seb.

-Will you rest if you stay with me?