His other side -Max Verstappen

I and max had mute through mutual friends. After being a toxic relationship for a couple of years I thought I would never love someone again but Max somehow made me fall head over heels for him within a month of first meeting him. Even after dating make for over 6 months, I had never attended a race not did I her any interest to, I didn't want to be one of those girls who date an f1 driver and follows him to every race but somehow Max convinced to attended the Japanese grand prix in October of 2019. It had been a great weekend till Sunday, in the first lap Max had spun out forcing him to retire. I was sitting with Max trained I could tell the minute entered the garage he was extremely angry, I had never seen him even a little bit angry not matter as bad as this. Once the race had finished I went into Maxs driver to see if he was ready to leave, walking in I could tell he was still in a bad mood.  'Hey babe, are you ready to leave ?'  I said standing into of him, ' yeah ' he said in a low tune voice he stood up from the sofa he was sitting on then picked up his backpack. The walk to the car was silent, max held tightly onto my head trying to avoid any cameras of the press, the drive to the hotel wasn't much different, silent while he rested his hand on my knee.

When we got into the hotel room, max went straight into the shower, while he was in the shower I changed into some comfy clothes being one of the many hoodies I had stolen from Max over the last couple months. The next couple of hours were spent cuddling on the hotel bed and soon Max was back to his happy self after a bad race day.