Spanish princess-Charles L

Being a princess isn't like in the movies, while not for me.I was born into my family as a second child my sister Leonard, knowing I would never be queen I decided to travel,I had a wig and many other things which made me look like a completely different person,I grew up with Carlos Sainz junior as we called him, his family became my family as I was the same age as his sister and went to the same school, the Sainz family always wanted me to go to a race, Ana and me many times I would hide my indenter and we would go shopping, see movies and I got to be normal.I finally gave in to go to the Monaco race, I loved f1 but never got to go and I also I loved Monaco I had been to see the royal family when i was longer but never got to see the city, so finally, I decided to go and enjoy myself.

Monaco is a beautiful place, it was Saturday I was walking to the track alongside the Sainz family, Ana had helped me put my wig on, eye contact, and makeup it was scaring how different I looked sometimes, it was my birthday today my parents had sent me a text and so did my sister, no one else in my family had called or texted which didn't surprise.

Walking into the paddock was crazy, we all walked to the McLaren motorhome, walking in I met the famous Lando Norris, he introduced himself, he was funny,he loved annoyed Carlos as much as  I do, and we bonded over it, my cover story was that I was Carlos cousin, which in a way but not by blood. After Carlos checked in with his team, Lando and him offered to give me and Ana a tour around the paddock, we both agreed, We were past the garages when about my age came out, he looked familiar, he started to chat to the boys, gave Ana a hug then turned to me.

'I don't think we have met'

'No , we haven't, I'm Sofia'

'Charles' 

'Nice to meet you, Charles'

Evening 

We were at a restaurant, it was a surprise gift from the Sainz family, I never really celebrated my birthday growing up but for the first time, this night was about me.

We were just ordering our food when a familiar face walked in, Charles and what seemed to be his family. We looked over at us and smiled, I didn't understand why but I felt something about him.

After the meal, it was now dark outside I still had my wig and eye contacts i decided to go a walk, living like a normal person felt nice, no one cared about me for once, I could be myself not a perfect princess. I was sitting on the rock looking onto the sea, its was almost silent, completely diferente to this morning, then I heard a voice.

-Sofia?

-Charles?

-What are you doing here?

-Just relaxing, how about you?

-Same, cleaning my mind for tomorrow.

-of course.

-DI heard it's your birthday today?

-Yeah, it's not a big deal.

-of course, it is it's your birthday.

-My birthday has never been a big thing in my family.

-really?

-Yeah, I not that important compared to my sister.

-Whys that?

-if I tell you, you can't tell anyone.

-Ok, I promise

I turned away to take off my wig and eye contacts then I turned back to face Charles.

-I actually a princess of Spain.

-I don't know what to say.