Chapter 8: She's Mine!

After going to the Café, you both head towards the hybrid center as you walk in greeting everyone and introducing Jungkook to them while he silently glares.
While Jungkook munches on some carrots and snacks at the front desk you go into the back where other hybrids are kept..well..certain types of hybrids who tend to not behave with the people who adopt them. 
Although, somehow feel attracted to one cage in the far back, now in front of it, you can now see the signs.
'Don't Touch',  'Dangerous', etc.
You scoff at how they put those signs on the hybrids cage as you crouch down slowly and peek in seeing a male curled up into a blanket. Getting a closer look, he has nice milky skin, tail and ears which you believe belongs to a panther, and he doesn't seem anywhere near dangerous, but rather calm and just wanting some comfort. He then opens his eyes as the both of you look at each other for what seems years before a voice booms through the space. "I wouldn't pick him if I were you, all people who adopt him bring him right back, horrible hybrid if you ask me." Your blood boils as you stand up turning around facing one of the men who work at the place with you, "Excuse me? I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for your opinion! And from how you're treating him, it's not making things any better! Hell I'd like to get him out of this damn place away from disgusting people like you!" The guy looks rather taken back from your talk as he shakes his head walking off, "Ill be back with those adoption papers in just a bit, but you still got a warning. " He says closing the door not giving you a chance to speak. It finally sunk in on what you said but you don't mind since you really do want to help out.
Hear some shuffling around, you look to see the panther hybrid standing up as you realize he's just about as tall as Jungkook, much taller than you. Since you work at the place, you slowly open the cage while he watches your every move as you step inside and look at him. He seems baffled for a moment not believing how nice you're being to him since all the people who adopted him mostly wanted him as a slave or even..other things.
"What's your name sweety?" You ask calmly watching his ear twitch a bit, "Min Yoongi" his low voice rings through your ears as you smile softly. "Nice to meet you, I'm y/n" you say reaching your hand out for him to shake as he just stares at it for a while. Just as you're about to put your hand down he grabs it pulling you close to him as you gasp at the sudden movement.
He sniffs you a bit getting a hold of your scent as you hear a very quiet purr rumble though his chest calming you down immediately.
"Ahem" you both hear a cough as you see the same guy with the papers and a pen looking at the scene quite shocked. "I have the p-papers" he say handing them towards you as a growl then escapes from Yoongi making the guy quickly give them to you and head out.
After signing them you both head back to the front desk as Yoongi follows behind you very closely.
"Y/n!! You're back! Where we- who's that?" Jungkook asks glaring at Yoongi  who returns the glare right back.
"Jungkook, this is gonna be your new brother, he'll keep you company while I'm here at work. " Jungkook looks at you wide eyed and then back at Yoongi, "I don't think he even likes me" you sigh grabbing both of there hands making them grab each other's,"Jungkook, Yoongi. Yoongi, Jungkook. " They immediately let go of each other either growling or hissing, "Oh come on, I know you too will get along some day, so, you're just gonna have to deal with it. " You say smiling innocently.

While walking back home Jungkook is holding your hand as Yoongi sees this and tries to reach for your right one but finds it to be pulled away as he looks to see Jungkook mouth the words "Mine" as he scoffs rolling his eyes. You catch on to what's happening as you giggle at this little scene of Jungkook from him being jelly as you gently grab Yoongi's hand into your smaller one and continue walking home not noticing Yoongi's smirk towards Jungkook while he narrows his eyes at him.
This was only the beginning.

  🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊