Chapter 20: friend or foe?

After the whole incident that had happened went on, the boys would ᴸᴵᵀᴱᴿᴬᴸᴸᵞ, not let you do anything.

Not even let you go down the stairs yourself. You'd have to be on someone's back for that. It's not that you don't like it, you really appreciate their help, but also feel back that they're always having to do things for you.

You get up out of bed not bothering to change since it's the weekend as you slowly peek out your door, all clear.

You tip-toe towards the stairs in hopes to finally go down them yourself as you look back seeing no one making you let out a sigh of relief.

As you reach the bottom step you see what you didn't expect to see..

All of them sitting there

All of them sitting there..looking at you, like you're gonna be their next meal. (ᴴᴬᴴᴬ ᴵ'ᴹ ˢᴼ ᴰᵁᴹᴮ)

"Princess, what do you think you're doing?" Jin's (ˢᴷˢᴷˢ ᴵᴺˢᵀᴱᴬᴰ ᴼᶠ ᴶᴵᴺ'ˢ ᴵᵀ ˢᴬᴵᴰ ᴶᴼᴺ'ˢ 😂) voice startles you a bit making you jump at his deep voice.

Not hearing anything from you, they all suddenly get up walking towards you as you know they're not acting normal. All their eyes are different colors..

Jin's are red, Namjoon's orange, Jimin's purple, Jungkook's grey, Yoongi's yellow, Hoseok's pink, and one of Taehyung's eyes are green with the other one blue.

"G-guys...?" They all look down at you making feel like a literal ant in front of them before Namjoon stands forward directly in front of you.

"N-namjoon..? What's going on..?" He doesn't say anything as he gently places his hand on your side as he sees panic run all over your eyes.

How had he not seen it before..? How?

They we all so sweet after everything....what happened to them? Did you do something..?

"Why were you hiding them from us?" Jimins soft voice long gone from this world as his tail bushes up a bit along with his ears pinned back.

"I-i don't know w-what y'all are tal-" A growl is suddenly snapped through the room as the others don't even flinch but you do, looking to see who it is, to your surprise it was Hoseok.

He suddenly lunges forward biting your neck hard as he's blocking your air while you try to get away from him but only to see the others smirking.

...

That's when you sit up shaking in fear horribly as you look around seeing yourself in your bed again too afraid to get up. As if right on que, Hoseok walks in as you yelp and immediately back away into the wall covering your neck with your hands.

"S-sunshine?? What's wrong??" His voice sounds hurt and broken seeing you so scared of him. Sensing him walking close to you your whimpers fill the room.

He gentle climbs on top of you making you flinch hard as tears then run down his face as he slowly removes the blanket from you.

"Y-you bite m-me...y-you hurt me b-bad Hoseok.. "

His heart practically breaks at your statement as his hands grab yours removing them from your neck as you try and fight to get them out his grip.

"Do you trust me?" His words reach you as you slowly calm down, taking this as a opportunity he quickly leans down into your neck as your whimpers silently start again as he licks your neck making your heartbeat increase.

Deciding to risk taking another step, he very gently bites your neck making you realize he's not gonna hurt you like he did in your dream.

Once he's done, he licks again before letting go of your hands and laying himself on your body,

"I'd never hurt you, I don't know what you dreamed of, but know I would never do such a think to you"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

ᵂᴱᴸᴾ, ᴵ'ᴹ ˢᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᴵᶠ ᴵ ᴳᴬᵛᴱ ᵞ'ᴬᴸᴸ ᴬ ᴴᴱᴬᴿᵀ ᴬᵀᵀᴬᶜᴷ, ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵞ'ᴬᴸᴸ ᴱᴺᴶᴼᵞᴱᴰ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ!! ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴹᵞ ᴹᴵᴺᴵˢ!! 💜💙💜💙