Chapter 33: Wahhh!!!

Two years later.

Time had passed rather quickly as you and your family had traveled very very far away from those other disgusting people.

Y'all ended up in a rather nice city,that ACTUALLY accepted hybrids of all kinds and wouldn't harm them,even if they're a new species.

Of course,you all were still suspicious but after a few months you all settled in a house located in a deep forest with all types of things for the kids to explore.

Speaking of them,you are currently sitting on the front porch watching them play tag with Taehyung as he finally throws himself on his back as they jump on him giggling and playfully growling at one another, "My papa!" Joy yells pushing Min-Jun a bit as he smirks pushing back, "No! My papa!"

You and Tae both laugh as he wraps his wings around the both of them, "I'm both of y'all's pumpkins!" They both burst into fits of giggles clinging onto Tae as he kisses them both on their heads.

You feel someone approaching from behind as you look seeing Namjoon as you both smile at each other while he sits down next to you.

"You know they're probably ready,right?"

You sigh looking back at the kids as happy tears slowly make their way up to your eyes, "Our babies have grown so much..I'm not ready for it yet.."

"Then....why don't we have another..?"

Your eyes widen as you look to see if he's joking but once you see his eyes,you know he's not.
"I'd actually be nice to let them have another little brother or sister,only if you're comfortable though."

You smile at the thought as you look back at him, "I'll think about it Joonie" You say as he nods leaning in and kissing your lips as he then stands up holding his hand out to you, "Ready?"

You take a deep breath and nod as you grab his hand and pull yourself up as he calls Taehyung giving him a little signal as he nods going over to y'all with the kids as you all go inside.

And now here you are.

All of you are sitting in the living room as Min-Jun looks around as he speaks up, "Hey Mama? Why are we here?"

You smile looking at him as you decide to break the news, "Well..you and Joy are now old enough to shift into y'all's animal forms"

"REALLY???"

"Why yes you are pumpkin" Jungkook giggles as Min-Jun hops around with Joy as he then stops in his tracks making Joy bump into his back as she pouts a bit.

"Wait. How do we shift??"

"Well,think of going into your animal form,just let it happen,if you see a picture of an animal flash in your mind,focus on that animal cause that's you" Namjoon tells them as they nod closing their eyes as it's silent before they both stumble a bit falling down as you all gasp in awe seeing them in their animal form.

Mom-Jun: (This is the closest I could find similar to him,just imagine his fur color and wings on him)

Joy: (Again,closest thing I could find of her,again imagine her other tail,fur color,etc.)

They both tilt their heads seeing y'all's shocked expressions before looking at each other and letting out squeaks and little meows/barks as they look around themselves as Min-Jun jumps on Jungkook and greets the other boys and you as Joy does the...

They both tilt their heads seeing y'all's shocked expressions before looking at each other and letting out squeaks and little meows/barks as they look around themselves as Min-Jun jumps on Jungkook and greets the other boys and you as Joy does the same.

The others turn into animals as well as they all gather around you with the kids on your lap.
"I wish I was also like you guys,you are all so amazing"

Yoongi lifts his head up licking your cheek as you giggle giving him lil scratches behind his ears as his purrs rumble through his chest as they all then beg for scratches as well.

What if you are like them?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐⁱⁿⁱˢ ⁱⁿʲᵒʸᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ!!

ᴵᵐ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵛʳᵉʳʸ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᵈⁱᵈⁿᵗ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ, ʷᵃˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵇᵘˢʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘᵗ...ⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ!!

ˡᵒᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡˡ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿⁱˢ!!!!!💜💙💜💙🥺🥺