New Years Special!! 💜💙

This was just absolutely beautiful. The boys and yourself all having fun ,enjoying eating food, dancing with the music blasting,it was amazing.

As you admire them having their fun,you feel arms sneek their way around your waist as tilt your head back seeing Yoongi as he smiles leaning down and kissing your forehead making you smile as well.

You look down seeing at how he is being so gentle rubbing your stomach with his hands as his purrs rumble throughout his chest as his hands slip under your shirt feeling your warm skin as he leans down licking your neck in affection making you feel like jelly as all of a sudden,

"Waaahhhhhh,look at Yoongi!!" Is all thats heard from the other guys as his cheeks instantly turn red as he huffs continuing to lick you as you giggle rubbing his ear as his purrs increase.

_____

Watching the tv,you see has the countdown is going more down as time passes making excitment run through you as its now 20 seconds away.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Happy New Years!!!!

You jump up in joy as Tae is first to pull you into a loving a kiss,with next Jimin,Jungkook,Hoseok,Namjoon,Jin,and then Yoongi.

Rushing outside,you see that everywhere you look,the sky is lit up with fireworks left and right as you smile at the sight along with the boys as Namjoon lets out a great big howl with Jin letting out a big roar ,Yoongi letting out a loud cat like growl along with jimin,Tae flying around yall,and Jungkook and Hoseok letting out happy squeaks as you decide to try and howl with Namjoon as he looks at you happily before joining in howling again with you.

This was a new year. New things up ahead,we can do it.

With all of yall happy,you all heard and saw how much you all really love each other.

_______________________________________________________________________

ᴵ ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴸᴸ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᴬ ᵂᴼᴺᴰᴱᴿᶠᵁᴸ ᴺᴱᵂ ᵞᴱᴬᴿˢ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴺᴵᴳᴴᵀ! ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ˢᵀᴬᵞ ˢᴬᶠᴱ ᴬᵀ ᴬᴸᴸ ᵀᴵᴹᴱˢ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴸᴸ ᴹᵞ ᴹᴵᴺᴵˢ!! 💜💙💜💙