ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 16: mᎩ ᎯlᎵᏂᎯ..

After explaining all that happened to Jin to everyone, they gladly took him in with them as you knew everything was good between them.

Y'all have been more open to each other and having the best times of your lives.

And Yoongi was right, Namjoon is basically the alpha. Although, you're not sure if he still sees you as the alpha female..

But he wanted to make sure you knew.

Later on at night you all were watching a good ol movie as you sat between Jungkook and Jin, Namjoon on the other couch, Hoseok next to Jin, Jimin and Yoongi on the floor, and Tae who was in his bird form perched on Jin's shoulder.

You then get up excusing yourself to go to the bathroom as you pad up the stairs into the hall as you feel like you're being followed but shrug it off.

Once done finishing in the restroom, just as you unlock the door someone suddenly barges in almost knocking you over as the close the door locking it again.

Turning around to protest (is that the right word?), lips suddenly collide with your own in a rather heated way as your back is pushed against the wall.

Pulling away gasping for air, you finally get a look at who it is and....it's...

"N-namjoon?! W-what are y-you doing?!"

He looks down at you with dark eyes as he then leans his head down quickly into the crook of your neck as you panic unable to do anything as he pins your arms onto the wall and clamps his teeth down onto your neck making a gasp leave your mouth at the sudden feeling as he bites and sucks at your neck.

You finally reach your hands up shakily to his chest trying to push him away as you earn a loud growl making you immediately feel more intimated than you already are.

"N-namjoon.." You say in a very soft voice as you can't focus very much on what's going on as his teeth suddenly leave your neck as you open your eyes slowly looking up at him meeting his eyes.

He looks at you for a bit before leaning down slightly again seeing your now purple marked bruised neck as he licks the marks carefully as he watches your expression then into a relaxed one.

As he pulls away he leans close into your ear feeling his hot breath making a shiver go down your spine.

"You're mine.."

His words echo through your ear catching you off guard making him chuckle. He then continues licking your neck and giving little kisses to it time to time.

His hands slowly slide up your shirt making their way up as you immediately grab his arms trying to pull them away making him growl again and grip your waist firmly making you unable to squirm around.

"Let me make you mine.."

He suddenly takes your shirt off swiftly as you cover you chest area with your arms as he then makes you look in his eyes again as you expect to see the same dominant eyes but..instead..his eyes are clouded with so much care and concern.

"I'll be gentle, I promise..." You stare into his eyes for a bit finding nothing but patience, care, protectiveness, concern, and just overall..a puppy.

Looking away from his eyes to the ground, you stay quiet a bit before giving him a almost unnoticeable nod, bit he sees it.

His lips meet yours again but in a much rather comforting away, almost as if he's telling you that you'll be okay.

Wrapping his arms around you, he then unbuttons your pants sliding them down as he takes a look at you before giving a purr kind of sound.

ㅡㅡㅡ (I'm not writing such things just yet..I'm sorry)

Once both of you are done and walk out the bathroom, the others notice both y'all scent is filling the house uncontrollably making them look at y'all suspiciously.

Now that you think about it.....does...this actually mean you're now alpha female.......?

Oh....what have you done to get into this mess..?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

(So..I'm not doing a full lemon just yet....I mean....I guess I could try..? I'm sure I'm not good at it, but yeah, hope you enjoyed this chapter my minis!)