Chapter 30: We need to leave.

SLAM.

You get surprised hearing the door close roughly as you, Joy, and the other members look and see Tae with his back pressed against the door holding Min-Jun in his arms, both looking terrified.

"Tae? What happened?!" Namjoon is quick to ask as Tae immediately straightens himself up,

"We need to leave... NOW!"

"The damn doctors had told others about our kids being a new species and now everyone is targeting nit only them, but us too. Girls are drooling to get their hands on us because we're all alphas and think that if we mate with them they'll be rich by selling the kids. So we leave, now. " Tae says straight forward leaving everyone shocked.

"To keep the family safe, let's just head out right now. If people are after us, they most likely are tracking Tae right now. Jin, you have powers correct? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Namjoon asks as Jin nods and snaps his fingers as you are now invisible.

"Let's get going. "

ㅡㅡ

It's been about four days since y'all left. Jin had used his powers to look back in time towards the house only to see it was burned up completely.

Now, here y'all are. Walking off into an unknown forest.

"Wait" Hoseok suddenly says making you all come to a halt.

A growling is then heard as a huge wolf emerges from the bushes, definitely a hybrid.

The wolf then eyes you making everyone go tense.

Paws are heard as you then all realize......

You're surrounded.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ