Chapter 35: 3rd??

"Wahh,you're wings are so soft Mama!" Joy chirps happily feeling your soft feathers glide against her fingers as she giggles at the feeling.

"So..a black swan. Has there ever been any others..?"

Namjoon sighs looking down as his tail lowers as Yoongi's frizzles up a bit,
"Well..there was. Except,humans used to think they ruled over all hybrids. And they took that as an advantage. You're most likely the last swan hybrid to exist since...hybrids finally got tired of this whole "ruling thing" and teamed up to kill every last one of them. And.......you're the first to not ever try and rule over us like we're slaves.."

It's then you feel a breath behind your neck making a shiver run down as you look back seeing Jin who's eyes stare back into your own.

Without saying word,he grasps your hand into his gently while looking at the others,
"I have something to do,if you know what I mean"

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
WARNING!! MATURE STUFF AHEAD ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Next thing you know,you're in the room with a wild Jin.

As your back is against the soft mattress,Jin hovers above kissing every single part of your neck as much as he can while you try to muffle your moans with the bed sheets.

"Nah ah Princess~ Let Daddy hear you~"

He says pulling away the blankets and undressing you both as you blush trying to cover yourself only to have your hands pinned down.

"I've seen you're beautiful body already Princess,you never fail to amaze me~"

His lips then meet yours into a tender kiss while he slowly pushes himself in making your body jolt a bit from the feeling as he moves his hips back and forth slowly as you gasp pulling away from the kiss enjoying the euphoric feeling spread throughout your body.

He smiles down seeing you're relaxed expression as he thrusts in a bit harder making a moan jump out from you.

"Mmm,I wanna hear my Princess more~"

Before you can say anything,you feel him pull out as he then rams back into you,
"aHh~ J-Jinnie!!~"

He smirks as he continues to pound you down with his powerful thrusts making both of your moans fill the air.

After a few very long minutes,he then releases himself in you while you release as well both feeling very very tired.

Pulling the blanket over you both,he holds you close to his chest giving you multiple kisses all over your face and making sure he didn't hurt you.

"So...are you up for a 3rd child....?" He asks while gliding his fingers through your hair as you sigh happily,

"Yes,I am. I'll be happy seeing Min-Jun and Joy having a little brother or sister"

Jin nods in agreement kissing your forehead and then lips as he snuggles into your neck giving it a nice lick before falling asleep along with you.~