ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 17: ᴹᵞ ᴴᴼᴾᴱ

ˢᴼ ᵁᴹ.....

ᴵ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴵ ˢᴬᴵᴰ ᴵ ᵂᴬˢ ˢᴵᶜᴷ ᴮᵁᵀ..ᴵ ᶜᴼᵁᴸᴰᴺ'ᵀ ᴴᴱᴸᴾ ᴮᵁᵀ ᶜᴼᴺᵀᴵᴺᵁᴱ ᴼᴺ ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᴵ ᴿᴱᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᵀᴼ ˢᴼ....ᵞᴱᴬ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵ ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴬᴺᴺᴬ ᴷᴱᴱᴾ ᵞ'ᴬᴸᴸ ᵂᴬᴵᵀᴵᴺᴳ 😅

ᴬᴺᵞᵂᴬᵞ, (J)ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴱᴺᴶᴼᵞ!! 💜💙

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Walking home you can't help but let out a sob while limping as you think back on what just happened.

A girl named Jesse (im sorry if that's your name) had got so jealous of hybrids liking you the most instead of her as she had dragged you to the back and and started kicking and punching you none stop.

Unlocking the door, you walk in going straight to your room not noticing the boys who had sensed your sad aura coming off you.

Flopping down on your bed, you listen to the boys talk quietly before it had got quiet making you curious.

Your door soon opens and closes gently as you look over seeing a worried Hoseok. He walks over to you as that's when he see your shirt up a bit seeing your bruises.

Anger and sadness mixes in his eyes as he leans down giving sweet kisses as he sees you flinch under his touch but quickly calm down as he smiles continuing.

After a while he lays down next to you carefully embracing you in his arms as you whimper in his touch as he calms you down with his gentle soft purring/chirping noises. 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

As morning comes, you wake up to see Hoseok no where near as you get up doing everything you need to do as you head downstairs.

You say goodbye to the boys but oddly don't see Hoseok as you shake off that feeling and go to work.

Walking up, you see Jesse trying to get a hybrid into her who looks disgusted and walks away.

Once she looks at you she immediately drags you to the back again. Probably for another beating.

She throws you back against the wall as she pulls her fist back to punch you, but before she can your bag moves a bit and out comes an otter.

Oh boy.

The otter turns and Hoseok is now in front of you glaring down Jesse as he then lunges at her biting her neck as she seems pleased but that then turns into panic and pain.

She lets out a blood curling scream as he sinks his teeth more into her neck, blood spilling.

She then passes out from the pain as he goes over to you, "Hey hey, it's okay, I'm here" he calms you down as you clean the blood off his mouth with a napkin you had in your purse.

You both get up and head out quietly leaving Jesse there on her own as you're still a bit shaken up.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hope you enjoyed this!! Sorry if it's not so good but hope you enjoyed!