Chapter 34: Feathers.

As the days passed,flowers bloomed,the boys and kids playing around having fun,you've felt weird lately.

You don't feel.....normal.

"Hey Mama! Mama!" You look seeing Min-Jun running towards you as he jumps into your arms, "I've been sensing you've been feeling confused,are you okie..?"

You awe at the sight of his doe eyes as you give him a nod, "I'm okay sweetheart,don't worry"

His face then changes in a unreadable expression as he points to your eyes a bit,

"But.....your eyes are turning red..?"

This gets the attention of the others as you look at him a bit shocked, "W-...what?"

"Your eyes Mama! Wook!" He grabs a little mirror and hands it to you as you whiteness your own eyes slowly turning red as you begin to freak out.

Namjoon rushes over quickly as the others follow behind him, "Hun?! Are you okay???"

"I-I don't kno-ARGH!" You whimper our as Min-Jun jumps out of your arms behind Jungkook's leg with Joy as they both look at you worriedly with tears in their eyes.

"What happening to Mama?!?" Joy cries out as Jungkook wraps his arm around them both, "I'm not sure,but Mama is strong babies"

Suddenly,a black feather floats out in front of you,slowly making its way down onto the floor in front of everyone.

Silence.

No one doesn't know what to say.

What do you say?

You don't get the chance too as tons of black feathers burst out from your back making you scream from the pain as both Min-Jun and Joy look away while the boys try and help calm you down but are practically blinded by the feathers spilling everywhere.

Then,it stops.

Opening your eyes and the boys along with the kids looking back at you.....

Black wings are to be seen on your back.

They all gasp upon seeing the long wings and your red eyes, Namjoon steps forward amazed as he then smiles with the others,

"W-what am I-I??"

"Honey..You're a Black Swan~"

You're a Black Swan~"