Chapter 22: Cuddles

After what happened with you and Namjoon, who made you very sore, you were currently laying in bed wincing every now and then when you moved your legs.

Just then Jungkook comes in closing the door as he walks over laying down next to you, "Namjoon hyung really did you hard huh?"

You practically choke on your spit hearing such words come out from his mouth as you give him a nod.

He hums a bit before he's suddenly not there anymore but rather a bun bun instead as he climbs up on your stomach laying down as you smile petting him making happy squeaks fill the room.

While petting him, you find yourself going back to sleep as you start closing your eyes and fall into dark peacefulness.

ㅡㅡ

Waking up once again, you feel very warm as you look seeing the same bunny on your stomach, a panther sleeping on your side with a calico cat on top of it, a macaw perched on the headboard of your bed, on the floor next to your bed is a bear with a wolf, and an otter curled up in the crook of your neck. 

You smile at the sight and look at the time, 6:00PM. Looks like you slept for quite a while. You gently pick jungkook up cradling him in your arms as Hoseok wakes up a bit wrapping himself around your neck as you quietly get up stumbling a bit but keep your balance.

Still holding Jungkook along with Hoseok around your neck, you open your door and look back seeing the other boys all cuddled up making you smile warmly at them.

As you go downstairs, you head into the kitchen as the two hybrids with you then wake up as they make happy noises causing you to giggle as Hoseok unwraps himself from you jumping onto the counter as you place Jungkook next to him.

"Hmm, what shall I make today hm?" You ask looking at them as Jungkook hops over to the other side pulling a magazine over to you. "Aw, thank you bun bun" you scratch his ear making his foot go wild as you look through it.

"I could make chicken and rice, chicken and dumplings, a lot of things!" Jungkook holds his head up high proud of himself as Hoseok seems to roll his eyes as you then pet him making him then go crazy with happiness.

As you decide on what to make (you can choose whatever), you hear other footsteps as Jin walks in not as a bear anymore, along with Jimin, Yoongi, Tae, and Joon who are still animals.

Yoongi walks over to you rubbing his head on your legs along with Jimin making their purrs rumble through their chest.

A knock is suddenly heard from your door as you go to answer it along with all the boys following you as you open it seeing your...um.......how do I say this...

Your ex..

"Y/n! I thought you wouldn't answer! Listen, I'm so sorry for what I did to you, I'll never do it again I promise!"

You glare at him not saying anything as he then sees Jin and the rest of the boys looking at him, and that's when he sees Jungkook.

"Woah, didn't know you had so many.....animals....a wolf..panther....macaw...cat..otter...and..a bunny!!"

Oh dear lord.

As he starts petting Jungkook, his ears pin back as he then bites him making your ex fling his hand back, "Yah! That damn bunny bit m-" He doesn't even get to finish before you slam the door locking it as you then pick up Jungkook as he looks at you curiously.

"Thank you for that, he deserved it" His tail then starts shaking happily as Jin then starts laughing, "Be glad Yoongi didn't do anything, he would've ripped him to shreds!"

You smile and go back to cooking as Jin also helps along as well.

ㅡㅡ

After eating, you all cuddle up on the couch as Jungkook goes back to his original form pulling you into his arms as purrs are all that can be heard.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

ᴿᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱ 💜💙🤗