Chapter 32: Purr Purr.

After Jin healed everyone, you all decided it's best to continue on yall's quest as they sensed something was off.

Suddenly Joy is then to yell a bit, "Papa! Are you okie??"

Looking back, you see Tae who is hunched over panting heavily and sweating non-stop as you rush over with the others.

Tae looks into your eyes as you see nothing but lust lingering in them.

Jungkook scoops Joy into his arms as Yoongi does the same with Min-Jun.
You take a deep breath as you turn to the others, "Everyone, we'll be right back, we'll be okay, I promise. "

"Is papa gonna be okay..??" Min-Jun asks as Yoongi nods watching the both of you wonder into some trees.

"Y-Y/n-ah..... I can't hold back much l-longer..!"

Tae whimpers as you find a spot, "Okay okay, we're alone now... It's okay, you can start.. "

You thought you were alone..

"Why not let me help him~"

A voice purrs as you look seeing a female hybrid who is what you assume a Jaguar.

"N-no thank you- arugh!!"

Tae tries telling her off but is cut by a sharp pain in his lower body.

"Oh but, you do need my help pretty bird~"

She rushes towards y'all not giving you time to react as she shoves you into a tree almost knocking you out.

Tae tries to go to you only to have himself pinned to the ground. The Jaguar lets her hands roam his body before she circles her hips onto his lower part making his moans echo.

She grins wickedly slowly sliding his pants and boxer down making her drool over the sight of him.

She lowers her clothes too as Tae has now lost full control as she positions herself above him, ready to slam down.

SLAM.

The Jaguar is thrown into some pushes off into a harsh flowing river as you stand there watching her fall into the water being carried away as you kick away the log you had threw at her.

Hearing Tae's whimpers once again, you go over reassuring him it's you as you place yourself on him making y'alls moans emerge from each other as you take care of business.

ㅡㅡ

After you both are done, you meet back up with the group as you hear Hoseok telling Tae about them seeing a Jaguar floating down a river making you almost bust out laughing.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

ᴬᴹ

ᴬᴬᴸᴸᴸᴸᴵᴵᴵᴵᵛᵛᵛᵛᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱ.

ᴵ ᴴᴬᴰ ᴳᴼᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴸᵁ ˢᴼ ᴵ ᴬᴾᴼᴸᴼᴳᴵᶻᴱ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴮᴱᴵᴺᴳ ᴼᵁᵀ ˢᴼ ᴸᴼᴺᴳ 😔😔😔😔

ᴮᵁᵀ ᴴᴼᴾᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᴹᵞ ᴹᴵᴺᴵˢ!!

ᴵ ᴸᴼᵛᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴬᴸᴸ!!! 💜💙💜💙