15th Sword | Desire

Butterfly Estate

The Butterfly Estate was in motion as swordsmen walked around trying to tidy up their things, Naho, Sumi and Kiyo watching as everyone scurried around.

"Oi..." (Y/N)'s voice was heard as he stopped near the three girls, crouching down to their level.

"The rest of use are going to leave in a bit, can you guys hold this place down on your own?" (Y/N) asked, smiling as he pat Sumi's head.

"Hai!" Sumi replied, a smile on her face.

"Thanks! I'll be sure to bring you girls some treats when we get back!" (Y/N) smiled, waving as he ran off to get his own stuff prepared.

"Ehh...let's see. It should take somewhere around two hours to get to the village, that about aligns with the Hot Spring's opening time...granted, I really have no reason be going there, but I want to confirm something." (Y/N) allowed a small smile to form on his face as he grabbed his swords, unsheathing them and glancing over the blades.

"It's funny...for how much I use you, I have no idea what you are." (Y/N) smirked slightly as he looked at the midnight blue colored blade he'd gotten from the Labyrinth. Even now, (Y/N) could feel that the blade wasn't quite what it seemed. It was somehow restricted.

Despite using the blade for two years consecutively, (Y/N) had never dared to call the sword his. It just didn't feel that way.

It wasn't his sword. But somehow- he couldn't help but use it more and more.

In fact, he'd barely used his actual Nichirin Blade since he'd gotten it, since the strange blade had been capable of killing demons as well.

"Fuu...guess there's no use talking to myself about it randomly." (Y/N) sighed as he sheathed the sword, placing it on his back as he unsheathed his own Nichirin Blade.

"...Yeah, still fine. I need to use you more, since technically you're what I should be using in the first place." (Y/N) thought, gazing at the characters written on his blade, of which spelled "Destroy."

Sheathing the sword, (Y/N) mounted it on his back as he walked out of his room within the Butterfly Estate, having been provided by Shinobu per his request.

"Guess it's time to leave. Let's see if everyone's prepared." (Y/N) whistled to himself as he walked, entering the spacious training room he'd been training the others at for the past month.

Seeing almost everyone in the room, (Y/N) glanced around, but still saw no sign of Shinobu.

"Seems like almost all of us are ready, anyone seen Shinobu?" (Y/N) asked, seeing as how everyone seemed mostly prepared.

"Master...upstairs..." Kanao muttered, causing (Y/N) to glance at her.

"I see. I'll go check on her, get ready to leave in five." (Y/N) waved, walking away from the room as he headed towards the staircase, walking up them and arriving before a specific room.

However, he saw that the door was slightly open, causing a chuckle to escape him.

"Hah, of course. An anime protagonist would go check it out, but I- I am better." (Y/N) smirked smugly, leaning against the door, hearing shuffling from within.