Chapter 4

Vixen left the conveinience store with a big smile on her face, she was smiling because zaiden made her feel a way that she never thought she would ever feel again. She walked back with an electricity coursing through her veins, as she was reminded of her past.

It was a year after vixen had lost her mother, and as she had promised her mother she graduated highschool and got in to Harvard university, and she was continuing her passion of art. That is when she met Jeremiah, he was a new comer just like vixen and they met at the orientation. He was extremely kind and friendly, and very funny, they became friends and started becomeing very close, and then vixen fell, she fell in love with him so hard and eventually so did Jeremiah.

He asked her out and they both dated for over four years, they didnt last long after that though, vixen was reminded of the feeling that she had when she was with jeremiah, she felt loved , warm and she didnt feel alone.

Vixen scanned through the shelves of the grocery store, buying some neccessary snacks and drinks for a movie night she has planned for herself and Natasha. she picked up a bag of Natasha's favourite chips and walked to the check out, after she payed for the items and as she exited the store, a force pushed her against a wall.

she hit the side of her head and her vision blurred, as felt something running down the side of her head and she immediately knew that she was bleeding.

"well hello there gorgeous~"

it was an unfamiliar voice, then another pair of hands grabbed her wrists and pinned them behind her.

"Damn look at this beauty, she is going to give me one hell of a time,"

She felt there were only two males and she figured enough was enough, she felt the knee that was pushing at one of her thighs, she lifted her foot and slamed her foot on the toe of the a shoe, hearing the pained grunt she turned around swiftly and and threw the male holding her wrists over her shoulders. a punch landed on her jaw causing her teeth to cut into her lip, she looked up and saw who the two unfamiliar males were.

They were from Zaiden's group of freinds earlier,

'what the fuck?' she thought,

They both lunged a her, she threw a punch landing on the boy with dusty blond hair and a pained scream was heard, the other boy who had dark brown hair grabbed her shoulders and threw her to the wall behind her.

she hit her head but recovered immediately and round house kicked him in the head, he dropped to the ground and both of them rolled about in pain. she dusted herself off and picked up her things, she got light headed and dropped to her knees holding the side of her head which was injured, pulling her hand away, it was coated in a thick layer of red.

she heard running footsteps approaching her, then someone dropped down on their knees next to her,

"Vixen? are you okay?"

Vixen's heartbeat quickened as she realized who it was, Zaiden, she turned her head and looked at him. He smiled as she nodded, but watched his face lose the smile as he saw the wounds on her face, he turned around to see the two boys on the ground. his hands clenched tight, he gently placed his arms on her shoulders, and looked at her asking if it was okay to touch her, she nodded and allowed Zaiden to help her up.

Zaiden's entire friend group had followed him and two other boys wo looked like twins, both owning black hair picked up the two boys who were on the ground and held them with their armpits, zaiden supported vixen by wrappin his left arm around her shoulders and his right clasping her right elbow. he beckoned one of the three girls who stood in the group and let them hold on to vixen.

she watched as Zaiden walked up to them his posture stiff, holding back the urge to beat them up, he looked at their bloody faces and loved the destruction handed to them by Vixen,

'that girl is really damn special.' Zaiden thought to himself.

Zaiden knew something was really off when those two had left their games saying that they were thirsty, heading in the same direction that vixen had left in. He bends down to the their level,

"well Carl, John, it seems like you both were thirsty, going and attacking a helpless girl like the way you did."

Vixen watched as Zaiden turned and looked at her and tightened his fists, then in one swift motion he threw a punch at the blond boy, who was apparently named John, and another one at the brown haired boy who was named Carl. The two twins held them up as Zaiden threw punches one after another. eventually he stopped throwing punches, and walked towards vixen, the twins dropped the boys meanwhile one of the girls took out their phones and called the cops.

Zaiden placed his hands on her cheeks, turning and twisting her head to check her wounds, vixen blushed slightly, Vixen placed her hands on his and looked up at him.

"I'm okay Zaiden, it's only a flesh wound,"

"Damn you must have really hit your head hard if you think this is a flesh wound,"

Vixen laughed, and took Zaiden's hands off of her cheeks, she smiled at him and said,

"I thought women were the ones who were supposed to be dramatic, or are you not telling us something?"

Vixen said lifting an eyebrow questioningly, Zaiden blushed darkly and immediately responded,

"HEY! IM A MANLY MAN OKAY! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT THE MAN WHO SAVED YOU!?"

" If i remember right i saved myself, you showed up after the action, tardy saviour if you ask me,"

"HEY!"

A muffled laugh was heard then a sudden burst of laughter from the group that surrounded them, the twins supported each other as they curlded in on themselves in laughter. Zaiden blushed red as a tomato. Vixen could control it anymore as laughter bubbled from her throat, she laughed extremely hard, she hadn't laughed that hard in years. As she recovered from her fit of laughter, she saw Zaiden looking at her lovingly, she blused darkly, as they both stared in to each other's eyes, the atmosphere was broken by the sound of sirens, the police were here.

'Damn, i am in to him, i hope i don't regret this, God, why is he so dreamy, sorry mom, but i really like him,'