Chapter 2: The Girl in the Rain

It was a cool October night, the cold wet rain poured on the dark street, dimly lit by a warm yet unsettling orange glow. "Let me in!" yelled Henry's daughter, Charlie, as the children inside laughed pointing towards the window. "My dad is the owner of this restaurant!" The children continued to laugh as they walked away from the window.

William's large deep purple car sped down the street, then slowed down as it approached Fredbear's. William parked his violet car up the curbside, and put on a pair of gloves. The slender figure of Afton walked up to Henry's daughter, the rain made his skeletal features look even more pronounced. "Mr. Afton?" Charlie asked with a frown. "Do you have a key? I've been locked out." William looked down at the child. He grinned and began to laugh as visions of his daughter's death flashed through his mind. He covered Charlie's mouth and stabbed her. "I'm sorry," he began. "Henry just needs to know how it feels." He hid her body in the back alley, then drove away

The puppet animatronic inside the restaurant saw the event take place from its place by the prize counter. The bully children who had locked Charlie out, had also trapped the puppet inside it's large box by putting items on top of it. The puppet broke free of its box and saw that nearly everyone had left by then. It walked out of the door with its long black legs and went into the alley. The rain pouring down from the sky caused it to malfunction and fall on top of Charlie. As soon as it fell onto Charlie, it was struck by lightning. The metal, water, electricity, and Charlie's lingering soul formed a perfect reaction that could never have happened in another hundred years. There was a surge through Charlie and the puppet. Both bodies glowed a bright molten sunset magenta.

Charlie woke up. She looked down at her hands. They were long, black and slender. She heard someone coming and hid behind a dumpster. It was Henry. He walked back through the alley. "Charlie?" he asked. "Charlie? Where are you?" Henry shined his flashlight towards the back of the alley and saw the lifeless body. His eyes got big, and he ran towards her. "No..." he said. He picked up the small body and ran inside the building. He picked up the phone, slipping in his rain soaked hands. "Police?" he asked. "I need you to come to Fredbear's Family Diner, right off of Raymond Street. I need an ambulance and cops." he said through tears.

Charlie picked up a piece of glass from behind the dumpster and looked into it. The rosy cheeked puppet stared back. When Henry left, she quietly opened the door in the alley that led to backstage, and went inside. She ran her fingers across the bodies of the robots from Freddy's and the active Fredbear on stage, their eye sockets glowed bright, their bodies began to rattle, the souls of the children William had murdered awakened, taking over the robots' bodies and bringing them to life.

William sped down the street and pulled into the parking lot of "Junior's Pub." He walked over to the door. The bartender Kyle came out. "Come on," he told William. "You know you can't be here. Don't make this any harder then it has to be." William rolled his eyes and went back to the car. This would at least be a good enough alibi, Kyle was a witness that could place him there at the time of Charlie's murder. He pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road to his house.

He parked his car and walked into the house. Michael was watching the television. William walked over to Evan's room. Michael usually wasn't caring nor protective of his brother since his mom's death, but he knew what types of things his father would do when angry. "Leave him alone." Michael said from the couch. "He had a rough day." William tried to open the door, but it was locked. "I told you not to lock your room!" he yelled. He knocked on it again. "This is my house, he can't just ignore me like this." Afton muttered.

William walked back out of the house then trudged through the wet grass and went to the back of the new house. Evan's window was open, and there were footprints. "He ran off to that place again." Said William. "He'll be sorry when he gets back."

Evan had run off to the abandoned Freddy's. Evan was friends with the children William had killed, and he had seen what happened to Elizabeth. Even though he was horrified of the animatronics, this was the place that his friends had been murdered. He had no way to deal with the things he had experienced, his mother was dead, his father wasn't much of a father, and his brother tormented him.

A few weeks later was Evan's birthday, and since William worked there, Evan's birthday was held at Fredbear's. "Stay away from them." William told Evan. "Don't go anywhere near the robots." William didn't think these robots were dangerous, but he wasn't taking any chances.