Chapter 14: The Unlikely duo

A shadowy figure stood in an alley looking through a garbage can for scrap and parts. The slender figure was talking to itself, with different voices that sounded as though they were coming out of a speaker.

"You are crowding us." Said a voice. "Be Quiet." replied a second voice. "You can't tell us what to do anymore." whispered another. "Yes, I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do." The second voice said bossily "We outnumber you." said another. "That doesn't matter, dummy." Laughed the second voice. "We found a way to eject you." Whispered another "You would be lost without me." replied the second. "Ha, ha! Say goodbye to our friend!" Yelled an obnoxious loud voice. The wires and circuits that Elizabeth possessed were broken away and ejected from the others, they scampered off and left Baby as a small scrambling bundle of wires. She crawled towards a back alley, full of scrap and junk. "I can put myself back together."

About 2 miles away. A scorched blackened slender figure walked into the old cobwebbed filled building. He looked around for any parts that he could use to put his charred remains back together. He found a mask, an arm, and two feet. William put them on his black smokey endoskeleton, and laughed.

A few blocks over, an old man made his coffee and sat down at the table. His worn out face looked down at the newspaper, there was a ring at the doorbell. "Hello?" asked the man opening the door. He looked up and down at the man who stood before him. "My god, what happened to you?" He asked seeing the purple tinted man. "Are you Henry Emily?" asked Mike. "Yes." The old man replied. He stared at Michael for a second then realized. "Michael?"Mike let out a small smile. "In the flesh." Henry put his hand on the boy's face. "You look tired." He whispered. "I am." Michael replied. "Is it alright if I come in? I need to talk to you about something."

The old broken man sighed as he sat down on a chair. He took off his glasses and cleaned them with his shirt. "It's only now that I understand the depth of the depravity of this... creature, this monster, that I unknowingly helped to create. As if what he had already done wasn't enough, we found a new way to desecrate, to humiliate, to destroy. As if the suffering wasn't enough, the loss of innocence, the loss of everything to so many people. Small souls trapped in prisons of my making, now set to new purpose, and used in ways I never thought imaginable."

"He lured them all back." said Henry. "Back to a familiar place, with familiar tricks. He brought them all together. He set some kind of trap. I don't know what it was, but he led them there, again. He overpowered them, again. And he robbed them of the only thing that they had, again." "How do you know all this?" ask Michael. "You aren't the only one who's been trying to end all this. I figured he was finally dead, and the souls would find peace." Henry sighed once more. "I don't know how those tiny breaths of life came to inhabit those machines, but they will never find rest now. Not like this. We have to call them all back. All of them. Together in one place."

"So how do we do that?" asked Michael. "They'll come." Henry replied. "They always do, their bloodthirsty stomachs can't be filled, but I've already captured one." Henry took Michael into another room and pulled back a curtain to reveal a black robotic metal bear. "What is it?" asked Michael. "Who is it?" "My daughter." replied Henry. Michael looked at him strangely, then realized, "Charlie." He breathed. "I'm sorry." he said quietly. "Don't be, you didn't turn her into this." replied Henry. "I built this one to capture the puppet. My daughter's soul lies within the body that lies within the suit. I call it 'Lure, Encapsulate, Fuse, Transport, and Extract,' or 'Lefty' for short. We need to open a new pizzeria, they'll come." "We have to burn them," said Michael. "I've done the research from my father's notes. The only way to destroy the remnant, is to expose it to extreme temperatures, once they're all there, we have to light the place up and burn it to ash."

After a month, the two men had purchased a building and began setting it up as a pizzeria. Michael worked as night guard, as he had all those times before. He would check the back alley to see if anything had wandered its way to the pizzeria. One night, Michael found a big bundle of wires and parts wearing a partially melted, cracked, metal Freddy mask.

Michael called Henry. "Hey... the first one's here..." Suddenly the Mask jumped up and bit Michael's arm. It didn't hurt him, but he still yelled out of shock. "H-ha Ha ha!" Cackled the robot. "We-We've missed y-you!" It wrapped its big wirey arms around Mike and lifted him up. Then it slammed him against the floor.
He looked up and saw the robot swing it's head down at him again. He put his hands up to shield himself.

Suddenly Mike heard a ZAP and the robot fell down onto him. Michael saw Henry emerge from the shadows with a taser in his hand. "Thanks." Mike said as he pushed the robot off of him. The two men took the robot and inside and put it in the parts and service room with Lefty.